Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bon Iver Releases Two New Songs

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

serotonin likes this.
  2. serotonin Jun 3, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 3, 2019)
    serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

They're both really good, but I'm loving 'Hey, Ma'. I'm also really hoping that instead of random symbols and numbers in each track, every track on the new Bon Iver album has commas in the title. Maybe a semi-colon or two.

Edit: Nevermind, It's U (Man Like), not as it's stated in the original post. Dreams dashed.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  3. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

Love these and also love these weird ass videos he keeps putting out.

somethingliketj likes this.
  4. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Cool songs! Also, Moses Sumney singing on U (Man Like)! ;D

serotonin likes this.
  5. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Phil Cook and Jenn Wasner (of Wye Oak, Flock of Dimes) both sing on it too! Bruce Hornsby does the piano.

The official release states Jenn Wasner is joining the live band as well: "We are looking forward to bringing an exciting new production to our friends, new and old. Plus, the Bon Iver community is growing with the addition of Jenn Wasner (Wye Oak and Flock of Dimes), who will join Justin Vernon, Sean Carey, Matthew McCaughan, Michael Lewis, and Andrew Fitzpatrick to form the Bon Iver live band."

Bartek T. likes this.
  6. I think I liked both of those tracks more than all of 22, a Million. Cautiously excited for this now.

Bartek T. likes this.