Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bojack Horseman (Netflix) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by AndrewSoup, Mar 5, 2016.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I guess you're right. Just kinda missed the character, but there's not much else they can do with it.

2. Morrissey

Trusted

I missed the John from Cincinnati reference the first time. A very underrated show.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen Jul 26, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 26, 2016)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

we could snuggle on the couch and watch Bones
    I don't think that means what you think it means

albino rhino gyno wino

ayo Scott
    we've assembled a diverse panel of white men in bowties to discuss abortion
    did you think I was Bo Jackson?
    you think lou bega knocked it out of the park with mambo number one? no! but he kept at
    But maybe it isn't the best idea? Like if that idea were a Dillon brother, maybe it's a Kevin, not a Matt?
    we'll send her to that farm where old celebrities go to disappear where Chad Michael Murray and Thora Birch went

ChaseTx likes this.
  4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

jesus christ i was not ready for episodes 10 and 11

Nick likes this.
  5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Not gonna read this thread yet, but I'm three episodes in and not really into it. Kinda hated the second episode, and the first didn't give me much. Ep 3 was my fav of them so far, but even still I'm waiting for it to get great again. Every season I feel like it doesn't get GREAT til the end

6. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Chriiiiiiiisttttt this season

7. Deathco_019

Drummer

Just finished the last episode and, wow, what a dark season. Seriously can't wait for more. This has easily becomes one of my favorite shows.

8. wow the underwater episode

wow

wow

9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

episode 4 really steps things up

10. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Episode 3 probably the worst episode this season

trevorshmevor likes this.
  11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I've heard it's a good one, still stoked on the show just feeling a rocky start

jjnunn118 likes this.
  12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I agree. I just finished episode 7 but I was pretty lukewarm on this season up until the last few episodes.

13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

10 and 11 alone literally make this season absolutely incredible

Chaplain Tappman likes this.
  14. These moments hit hard.

From ep 10:
    Todd: You are all the things that are wrong with you. It's not the alcohol, or the drugs, or any of the shitty things that happened to you in your career, or when you were a kid. It's you. All right? It's you. Fuck, man. What else is there to say?

From ep 12:
    Bojack: I don't know how to be, Diane. It doesn't get better and it doesn't get easier. I can't keep lying to myself, saying "I'm gonna change." I'm poison. I come from poison. I have poison inside me, and I destroy everything I touch. That's my legacy. I have nothing to show for the life that I've lived, and I have nobody in my life who's better off for having known me.

ChaseTx, AndrewSoup and fame like this.
  15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

that part of 10 had me in tears

16. Show hasn't drawn literal tears from me since season 1 with the scene from the ghost writer convention, but that part of episode 10 was probably the closest I've been since

17. Aj LaGambina

Hey man, we all can't be like you Supporter

Fuck, man. Episode 10.

18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Excited for the rest of the season then. I thought episodes 6-7 were both really good.

19. The spaghetti or not, here I come line just slays me. Everytime I think about it I laugh.

ChaseTx likes this.
  20. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Even at its worst the show is great

21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Attempting to get into this for the 3rd or 4th time. Again, it's fine, but I'm waiting for something to knock me out

22. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

I can sucker punch you if that helps

iCarly Rae Jepsen and stillbrazy like this.
  23. Morrissey

Trusted

The newest season or the show as a whole?

24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The series as a whole. Just finished 1:8 and it was decent enough but there's so many other things lined up that I find it hard to come back to it simply because of word of mouth. I'll watch 9 soon and see if it grabs me

25. Morrissey Jul 28, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 28, 2016)
    Morrissey

Trusted

The first half of the first season is really weird in comparison to the rest of the show. That sounds like an excuse, but it stops acting like a FOX Sunday Night Cartoon as it goes on.

If I may lean upon the time we have known each other, I thought you were crazy for recommending Justified, the first season was rough, but then it really showed its worth from the second season on.