Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bojack Horseman (Netflix) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by AndrewSoup, Mar 5, 2016.

1. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Oh god also I loved that scene in the finale with Todd in the diner, kinda cool for representation and fits the character.

ChaseTx, Joe and trevorshmevor like this.
  2. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

this season was amazing of course. didn't think it would go that dark.

The last two seasons both set up things that sort of fizzled out or were not really the focus (secretariat movie, jill pill) so I'm curious to see what season 4.

Truly the most depressing part of this show is having to wait for more of it.

3. stuckinvhs

Social Justice Wizard Prestigious

This is pretty much my only complaint this season. Focused too much on the other characters than fleshing out what happened at the end of episode 11.

4. alex

notgonz Prestigious

It's hilarious how overt they made it in so many episodes, yet I had still totally forgotten about it when it came around.

5. Okay cool, I also kinda had that thought but often doubt myself on those kind of things when there aren't any other really obvious implications

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I'm so excited for this new season. As soon as I wrap up Stranger Things I'm starting it.

7. God damn the puns in the last episode were great

8. fame

i thought this was chorus.FM?? Prestigious

#shewillbeloved #watchthevoiceseason10

ChaseTx and Pseudo! like this.
  9. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

The water episode was amazing, season was good but definitely didn't hit me as hard as the last one.

10. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Is the voice actor for the therapist the same actress that plays the therapist in Sopranos?

edit: it is.

11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished episode 6. What a great episode.

12. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Just binge watched this whole series for the first time this weekend, and loved it. I was floored by how many characters PFT plays, I kept saying "that's Tompkins too" and my girlfriend said I must have a brain tumor, only to google it and see that he does indeed play 10+ voices lol.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

PFT is the best

14. cwhit

i know in the past alison brie did a ton too

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Finding out she's Vincent killed me

16. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Why no Vincent in s3?

18. cwhit

didn't they basically end his arc with the reveal episode?

19. Morrissey

Trusted

Vincent was in the show just enough.

20. Another great season. Ep 11 floored me. Also loved the scene of Todd confronting BoJack at the end of ep 10.
    AT did an episode a few years ago called "Shh!," in which Finn & Jake don't speak for the whole episode. This ep definitely reminded me of that ha.

21. Morrissey

Trusted

It is frustrating to try and recommend this show to people and just face ambivalence. It is hard to put into words how a finale where a horse-man has an epiphany in the desert while listening to Nina Simone moves you to tears, but perhaps one day more people will get around to it.

22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Just finished the season. It amazes me how fucking good this show is, and how it literally gets better every year. I had such an indescribable feeling of dread for the entirety of episode 11 because I guessed (correctly) what would happen in the ending, but they did it so fucking well. That really made me genuinely sad, though I do wish they got into it more in the last episode.

It really says something when I wish this cartoon about a horse man would put less focus on jokes and push the emotion and drama to the forefront lol, though I guess if that's all the show was those moments would lose their impact when they happened.

So basically my only real complaints were that they didn't expand on the ending of episode 11 quite enough for my tastes (though they very well might next season), and that Diane didn't really get much to do this season.

If the show continues to improve next year this will for sure make the list of my all time favorite shows. Waiting a year is going to kill me.

23. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

This.

Fuck the linear nature of time.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

This season was top notch. Ugh, that episode 11 ending.

25. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

SPAGHETTI STRAINERS!