Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bojack Horseman (Netflix) TV Show • Page 41

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by AndrewSoup, Mar 5, 2016.

1. OW

2. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

"When I tell my daughter the story of the great love of my life, I want it to have a happy ending."
    "Is it possible you letting me go is the happy ending?"

trevorshmevor likes this.
  3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Omg its character actress margo martindale

Finishing the 5th season haha

4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Henry Fondle my GOD lol

riotspray and Maybevictor like this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

somehow I've only managed to watch 2 episodes of the final 8 this past week. excited to see the end, but also happy to have paced myself and still have more episodes to watch

6. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

as someone who was just a passive watcher when netflix would suggest when the new seasons were up, i watched the previous one and this one in the same week and holy shit im gonna have to go back through and rewatch the whole series more carefully because those last two episodes were amazing television.

supernovagirl and MexicanGuitars like this.
  7. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

is this good? I heard bad things when it first aired, but now seems to be really positive?

8. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The show as a whole? Absolutely. The first few episodes are pretty rough and it feels like the show doesn't really find its identity until halfway through season 1. From there till the end, it's essentially perfect.

9. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

chewbacca110 and MexicanGuitars like this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Finished. This is one of the best shows ever made.

I watched both halves of S6 for the first time over the last few days and I felt such a feeling of dread for the whole season, I was really loving sober Bojack but I just knew everything was going to come crashing down. The View From Halfway is one of the best episodes of a television show I've ever seen, absolutely genius concept, gorgeous visuals, amazing acting, genuinely haunting (some of the imagery and ideas in this will stick with me for a LONG time, particularly Sarah Lynn's musical number and the reveal of Bojack in the pool), and even somehow really funny. What a fucking masterpiece.

I really like that there wasn't a big "ending" in the last episode, just more of things returning to normal. After watching probably the worst time of Bojack's life for most of the season (ironic since he was sober for most of it), watching him just have one last meaningful interaction with all of the important people in his life was such a nice way to end it. I can't wait to periodically return to this show over the course of my life, it's a genuine masterpiece that has become so important to me.

11. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The whole Todd conversation and the Hokey Pokey metaphor, whether meant genuinely or not, was so perfect I absolutely love this show

trevorshmevor and chewbacca110 like this.
  12. Finished this the other day. Great final season. Loved pretty much all the 1-on-1 scenes in the last episode, especially Bojack and Todd. I was laughing at him "almost being smart" haha. I love Todd.

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Alright. Stayed out of the thread til I finished. I took my time with the last episodes. I’m going to miss this show so much. Has there ever been an animated show that has touched on these subjects/themes while still being insanely funny?

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Todd needing to sit on Bojacks shoulders for the fireworks lol

chewbacca110 and jordalsh like this.
  15. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I think I’m in denial that this show is over lol

16. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Same that’s why I’m on season 2 of my denial rewatch lol

jordalsh and mad like this.
  17. I just finished it. Glorious ending

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

So the Stephen King musical opened right next door to the Stephen Sondheim revival. We have clients in both and I was worried there'd be tension, but it turns out Misery loves Company.
    Northwestern isn't in Chicago, you are a Chicagoan
    we're moving to Houston, in New York I think they pronounce it hosetown
    it turns out lazy Susans is problematic and offensive to Susans, Susan Sarandon started a protest but very few other people showed up you know what they say about Susans, they're lazy, suddenly you're desperately seeking them

supernovagirl and incognitojones like this.
  19. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

The bit from this season about Schaumburg not being Chicago was a PSA that all non-Chicagoans needed to hear

popdisaster00 and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  20. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Did anyone else catch in the final episode that Gina got the role as Fireflame!!!!

21. Second to last episode was an all-timer.

ramomcferno and AWasteOfATime like this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Just finished this finally

honestly a really great show that I deff need to rewatch from the beginning

also am I the only one who thought he was really going to die Lmaoo they had me goin there.

ramomcferno and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  24. i spent that whole penultimate episode being like “they’d never end it this way” and then toward the end i had fully switch over to “wow they’re ending it this way” lol. that’s why it’s a masterful episode of television

supernovagirl likes this.
  25. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lmao yeah. Afterwards my dude and I discussed how they probably wouldn’t end it that way considering the whole season was about accountability and death kinda allows you to skip that, but in the moment I was fully like wow they’re really doin this huh? I genuinely wouldn’t have put it past them tbh.

also idk if it’s pointless to spoiler tag now when it’s been out for so long but meh

jordalsh likes this.