Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bojack Horseman (Netflix) TV Show • Page 39

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by AndrewSoup, Mar 5, 2016.

1. I don’t want this to end :(

riotspray and Maybevictor like this.
  2. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

about to finish my complete rewatch (including first part of season six) and I'm not ready for this to end. not sure if I should try to finish it this weekend to avoid spoilers or drag it out over a week so I can savor it longer. hahah.

3. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I’d love to drag it out and do like one episode a day but I know already that I’ll have no self control and will watch it all over the weekend

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I'm probably gonna watch this as quickly as life will allow me to.

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'll be away at a wedding all weekend so I am playing the internet avoidance game til Sun night

6. Didn't know whether to post this here or the hot sauce thread ha.

7. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I am not in any way prepared for this and The Good Place to end on the same damn day. kinda cosmic fuckery is this

8. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

gotta say that the second time around, I enjoyed the Paige Sinclair/Maximilian Banks characters a lot more than I did the first time. and the double question of "Who is he?" ending the episode is just as devastating the second time around.

9. soggytime

Trusted

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  10. Rowan5215

lied about "getting" Radiohead

DarkHotline likes this.
  11. Rowan5215

ok ok way too early to formulate any real thoughts but I gotta say that finale shot is one of my favourites that I've ever seen

Pseudo! and soggytime like this.
  12. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Haven't finished this yet, but Diane's struggles in the second episode really hit home.

incognitojones likes this.
  13. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Oh god, 17 minutes...

soggytime likes this.
  14. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

looks like its time to duck out of this thread for a bit. can't wait!

15. soggytime

Trusted

Episode 4, is just, wow

16. Pseudo!

Regular

Not what I expected at all. That finale's gonna stick with me for a long time

soggytime likes this.
  17. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I almost had to stop watching when it got to the part of the finale where Diane talks to Bojack about that final voicemail. I've been on both sides of that situation and it really stings to see it play out so accurately like that.

trevorshmevor and incognitojones like this.
  18. soggytime

Trusted

I have no self control and I'm already finished. These last few episodes solidified it as one of the all time greats. What an incredible ending

19. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Just binged it in one sitting, lots of great stuff but that second to last episode was really something. Actual ending was fine, but its hard to compare it to the homerun ending the Good Place did that I also watched this morning.

supernovagirl likes this.
  20. Pseudo!

Regular

Love both shows, but the good place ending felt both broad and definite (for a lack of a better word) to me, I enjoyed it, but I'm not left thinking about it (or the show as a whole) very much. Bojacks finale felt more personal somehow, and specific in a way that's bound to stick with me for a really long time

Whalejaw likes this.
  21. DarkHotline Jan 31, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 31, 2020)
    DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Man, what a great ending.

22. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

The View From Halfway Down is easily the best episode of the series

Rowan5215 likes this.
  23. cherrywaves

Trusted

Only gripe was that some plot points felt a bit rushed toward the end but what a fantastic season and ending. I’m going to miss this show a lot.

the bit where his students keep following him to AA was hilarious

24. Rowan5215

top 3 no doubt. Will Arnett's performance of that poem... that shit will stay with me

trevorshmevor and supernovagirl like this.
  25. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

If you said any of the penultimate episodes of any of the seasons was your favorite episode of the series, I wouldn't disagree with you