Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bojack Horseman (Netflix) TV Show • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by AndrewSoup, Mar 5, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, the article says Netflix told them before they even started production so it should be fine. I also don’t know how they would’ve stretched this out for a few more seasons.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

yeah Bojack finally going to rehab definitely feels like the beginning of the end

riotspray likes this.
  3. Morrissey

Trusted

I only finished the episodes on Wednesday, and I wanted to think about the ending, particularly the decision to have the Sarah Lynn and New Mexico storylines fold in on BoJack. Now that it is clear this was an anti-union decision, it makes me more critical of the approach being taken. Like all of these split final seasons, it is hard to have full judgment until the end, but hopefully this does not end up being compromised.

4. Bane

The spiciest meme

5. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I could listen to Amy Sedaris say "sad dog!" on a loop for the rest of my fucking life tbh

mad and chewbacca110 like this.
  6. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

someone on reddit pointed out the quote that the actor preacher says to Bojack at the end of the seventh episode, and oh my god the writing on this show is so good. after the service ends, the preacher walks up to Bojack and says: "Looks like you found solace in our show. Stay if you like; in 30 minutes we start over." I take that to mean that the end of the seventh episode gave us the solace we were hoping for, and then 30 minutes later (after episode eight) it all came crashing down. ALSO, I was yelling when I realized that it was Pete Repeat.

ECV, chewbacca110, mad and 2 others like this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I thought we were built to last like Gwyneth and Coldplay Man or America's recent love affair with Rebel Wilson
    holy shit at Todd confusing Angels In The Outfield and Angels In America
    this is the worst mistake of my life and I once played Twister at Kevin Spacey's party with Bryan Singer to celebrate Andy Dick's early parole
    are you the time I went to see Lady Gaga and she didn't play Paparazzi and I was angry and confused and I didn't know there would be an encore
    since she got the Sunday-Thursday job she's been a real See You Next Friday
    what's the appeal of Chicago do you just really like improv players that aren't good enough for LA

chewbacca110 and mad like this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

are you Glenn Close Jeff Golblum Kevin Kline and the Motown hits of the 60s , I've got big chills
    this lawyer's got attitude and that attitude autism
    are you Janet Gaynor, Judy Garland, Barbra Steissand,Lady Gaga, please don't, a star is born

mad likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

slowly making my way through the new episodes

ep 4 is incredible

10. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Episode 4 is one of the best episodes of the entire show

riotspray likes this.
  11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Come on, Ruthie, field trip to the organ market!

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The worms flailing around on the sidewalk after it rains I love this show

trevorshmevor likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

the ending... "My parent's are calling." "Put them on speaker."

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I really want to make a spy rehab sober shit duffle bag

mad likes this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

And they even let the birthday boy pilot the airplane! … There were no survivors.
    glad they mentioned Todd not being Latinx and Chavez being his stepdad, Diane still isn't great but I know RBW apologized
    as I was saying when we were developing the Addams Family and picking ancillary characters and cousins that's It
    Saoirse and Rescue
    Shirley MacLaine threw a cactus at my head because I set up a meeting with the wrong Steve McQueen how was I supposed to mean she meant the dead one
    billable hours I meant Billy Bob Showers, that's not gonna fly PC he hasn't showered since Bad Santa

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Paget Brewster's old timey journalist was such an insanely good bit
    the vertical integration product placement and Captain Marvel jokes were too real
    "I'm in director jail and Roman Polanski is still getting work and he belongs in actual jail" "I know have you seen his latest movies"

17. Finally getting around to watching the new season. Enjoying it so far, but the ep with PC juggling her work and being a mom was overwhelming and gave me anxiety, which I guess is the point.

Todd remains the best.

"I'm like a toddler, but a Todd version. A Toddler!"

chewbacca110 likes this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Rest of the episodes are coming Jan 31st for anyone who missed that.

19. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Thrice on the 31st and then Bojack is early contender WOTY

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  20. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I'm gonna be traveling and my wife and I have been watching it together

Its gonna be so hard to wait an extra week ugh

21. Watch it with out her

Easy

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  22. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I can't do it

I want to so badly but I cant

Unless Matt puts it on and I just happen to be there

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

does Thrice have something coming on the 31st, or is that just the date of your Vheissu show?

24. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Vheissu show

riotspray likes this.
  25. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

I almost had to turn that one off

It was stressing me out too much