Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bojack Horseman (Netflix) TV Show • Page 36

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by AndrewSoup, Mar 5, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I've decided I'm going to wait until the full season is out. I did that with Kimmy Schmidt because I wished I did it with the fifth season of Arrested Development and it was way better

2. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The last two episodes have me really worried for what's going to happen in part 2. Not quality-wise, but episode 7 basically felt like a series finale where every main character gets their happy ending and episode 8 was a brutal reminder of everybody outside of BoJack's immediate circle that he's hurt/ruined over the years. I just think things are going to get REALLY rough for the back half and I'm simultaneously way excited and very anxious

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Any indication of when the rest of the episodes will drop?

4. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

January 31st

riotspray likes this.
  5. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

“Let’s go get good seats”
    “We’re sitting in a circle, they’re all good seats!

chewbacca110 and Maybevictor like this.
  6. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Okay the last line of episode 2 was so sad

7. Morrissey

Trusted

I am only one episode in so far, but I really liked the song during BoJack's rehab montage so I searched up the lyrics, couldn't find it, and eventually got to it through Shazam. It is a band called South of France that no one has heard of and the song is on an album coming out next year. Their YouTube page for the song quadrupled in views in the day.

More than any show, my music on my phone comes from this show.

8. Rowan5215 Oct 26, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 26, 2019)
    Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

"...Ruthie"
    goddamnit Princess Carolyn why do your storylines always absolutely wreck me

9. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

Mr. Peanutbutter getting his crossover episode was simultaneously one of the funniest, and most genuinely moving bits on this entire show. this is how you do a final season

10. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I was in tears at this scene!

Rowan5215 likes this.
  11. mad

I was right. Prestigious

okay biggest plot twist this season is Joey Pogo being voiced by Hilary Swank. never would have guessed that

12. mad

I was right. Prestigious

also I hate how much I cried seeing a cartoon horse get a haircut. goddamn this show.

casserole likes this.
  13. four in. this show

MexicanGuitars and Maybevictor like this.
  14. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Ready to watch this and ruin my mental stability

15. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Narcissus? I thought this painting was about me

Is basically a perfect joke

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

my phone number has the normal amount of fours

that's the titular club from First Wive's Club

riotspray and mad like this.
  17. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Forgot alllll about this can’t wait to dive in later

18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

8 great episodes, gimme the last 8 nowwwwww

19. Bane

The spiciest meme

Finished up the the released episodes (I hate not being able to say I finished up the season lol) and good shit. The last episode in particular I feel was extremely powerful, just focusing on everyone Bojack has fucked with over the years and how they've been dealing.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I can't believe they did the my son's name is also Bort joke- I'm not gonna name her something stupid like Light Socket, don't listen to her Light Socket
    is this the Lauryn you want die on, sorry I call Lauryn Hill Lauryn
    Marian Pescatarian Meegan not Vegan but hates Chrissy Tiegen ,Fugees like Fiji
    not now Chloe Grace, I am now realizing that the Diary of Anne Frankenstein is in poor taste
    Mr Peanutbutter wow I'm Doctor, wait is that your name are you not a real doctor Doctor Champ
    untitled Princess Carolyn project does it have legs, yeah she does, is it the kind of thing that makes noise, do you think Princess Carolyn Project is the type of thing that can last several seasons
    the Fugees were egregious when they got interviewed by Regis

mad likes this.
  21. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

That last episode. I am shook.

ECV likes this.
  22. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  23. Bane

The spiciest meme

Wow, I really thought it would have felt running a bit long in the tooth if it got more than 6 seasons but if he really thinks he had more to tell to keep it going a little longer than I'll trust him for that. That's unfortunate. And yea doesn't help the whole union business, yeesh.

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

My stance is basically if this has a satisfying ending then I'm glad this is the last season, but if it doesn't then absolutely fuck Netflix

TEGCRocco likes this.
  25. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

They apparently knew going in that this would be the last season, and it felt like this is around the point where the show should probably end even before it was announced, so I feel optimistic about it being a solid ending