Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bojack Horseman (Netflix) TV Show • Page 29

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by AndrewSoup, Mar 5, 2016.

1. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

still in the midst of watching this for the first time, about to finish season four.

we watched "Time's Arrow" last night and my goodness. the reveal of Hollyhock being Bojack's half-sister and not his daughter like he thought was another punch in the gut.

2. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

you're entering in the shows peak imo. enjoy.

3. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

it's only gotten better and better which is pretty crazy cause it was fantastic from the beginning.

very excited that Rami Malek is a regular in season five - at least that's what my friend told me.

4. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Time’s Arrow might be one of my favourite episodes of anything ever

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Get excited

basically the entire creative team from Bojack

ECV, Joe, Cameron and 3 others like this.
  6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Nice

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm in after like 5 seconds of clicking the video

irthesteve likes this.
  8. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

finally finished on Saturday night. season five, episode 11 was an absolute whirlwind. they did a great job of causing uncertainty when going back and forth between reality and the TV show. there was such brutal coldness when Flip said "Turn the camera back on" when Bojack was actually choking Gina.
    one thing that is disappointing to me (although it's just me complaining) is how unlikable Diane became in this season. she slightly redeemed herself by encouraging Bojack to go to rehab, but I really didn't like her in the second half of the season. basically from when she invited Mr. Peanut Butter into her place. it sucks cause I've liked her character for the majority of the show besides the last couple of episodes. I looked at her as one of the overall good characters (along with Todd) throughout the show, so now I'm struggling to wrestle with these new feelings about her character. maybe I shouldn't have seen her a "good" character. I don't know.
    lastly, may Henry Fondle rest in peace.
    can't wait for season six.

9. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

season six when????

10. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Henry fondlewas one of my favorite bits on the show and they did it for just the right amount of time. I think the best thing about this show (besides the great character development) is that they know when to stretch a joke and when to let it go.

As far as Diane, the moment she writes the Philbert dialogue re: the New Mexico trip is one of my favorite moments on the show

ramomcferno likes this.
  11. Capture.PNG

12. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

been blowing through this show lately and I really love it. I'm on season 4, so I'll refrain from reading through the thread until I'm done.

irthesteve likes this.

13. [​IMG]

14. StormAndTheSun

insects come to life Supporter

Lets find out!

popdisaster00 likes this.
  15. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

I have been rewatching BoJack in Spanish to help me with my listening comprehension. I love the Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities...in Spanish. The words sound good.

I do miss the voice actors and there are some subtle jokes lost in translation but it is fun to rediscover the show in a new way.

16. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I actually tried doing this once haha. I think I made it through most of season 1, but I’ve been out of practice for years now so need to brush up before I dive back in

ramomcferno likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

18. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Oh! I caught up! It went way too fast. So good. Now I have to sift through these pages

19. irthesteve

20. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Yeah it takes a lot of attention and some practice. Good luck getting back into it.

It made me realize how passively I watch TV.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

it's fascinating that a Netflix show is getting physical release, also hook us up @irthesteve

22. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I own both seasons of Stranger Things on Blu-ray (with sick as fuck VHS inspired packaging) so it’s not unprecedented. With that being said I’m so glad this release is happening!

23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I’m p sure HoC got physical release for the first couple seasons. Not that I would ever buy them after that pos is in them.

24. irthesteve

Maybe I'll do a chorus.fm giveaway, one winner gets a set and coasters. But what should be the criteria for entry...

25. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I have an idea... that I do not encourage because I’d be terrible at it and I really love those coasters lol.

Papier-mâché Todd head contest

riotspray likes this.