Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bojack Horseman (Netflix) TV Show • Page 28

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by AndrewSoup, Mar 5, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm Henry Fondle. Put me in your genitals.

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Finished tonight. Not the best season of the show by any means but still incredible for the most part

Comedy wise, some of the funniest jokes/bits of the series were in this season. I know how they've always done the "Am I...because..." jokes but I love how they really leaned into them this season, I'm pretty sure I laughed at every single one of them. Also love that they gave Todd and Mr. Peanutbutter more stuff to do

Drama wise, the show's been better. Free Churro is insanely good and one of the best and most impressive TV episodes I've ever seen (literally flew by, I was shocked that 26 minutes had passed when it ended), but a lot of the other stuff wasn't as impactful on me as the past few seasons have been. To be fair though the show dealt more with depression and similar subjects in the past, so focusing more on the addiction aspect was a bit less relatable to me. Not a fault of the show though

This season also cemented Princess Carolyn as easily my least favorite character on the show though. Controversial but I've really never cared much for her (I find Ruthie overrated because I don't care enough about her character to really get the impact) so the adoption stuff this season had me looking more forward to the other stories too.

Overall though this continues to be among my favorite shows of all time, and if there was any justice Will Arnett would win several Emmys for it

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

renewed

4. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’d be devastated if it wasn’t.

5. Fucking honey dew

Aj LaGambina and riotspray like this.
  6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

As much as I absolutely love this show I kind of hope they start wrapping it up soon. 5 was great but it was starting to show cracks imo

7. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

It'd be a damn shame if this show doesn't start endgaming now

8. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I think they do two more

riotspray and Signifire like this.
  9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I'd be alright with that

10. Bane

The spiciest meme

Yea I definitely think they're gonna be wrapping it up, it really feels like it. I'd say at MOST 2 more, but maybe even next season could be the last. They might be trying to decide now whether to do that.

11. I feel like I've always had 7 seasons in the back of my head for some reason

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

13. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

henry fondle is my everything

14. 7 seasons would be perfect for this show. Disagree that it’s showing cracks. I think it’s better than ever.

15. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I think we’ve been in the same story for a while, and the extra season or two is needed for everything to finally finish fleshing out and make the series a cohesive whole.

hopefully that happens

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

ChaseTx, ECV, mad and 2 others like this.
  17. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Oh wow, Fish Out of Water was incredible.

18. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I think I can say without hyperbole, that that is one of my favorite episodes of any television show I've ever watched.

zigbigwig and MexicanGuitars like this.
  19. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

watching this for the first time, a few episodes into season two. really loving it. not sure why I slept on it for so long. the amount of actors that they've had for this show is absolutely insane too.

a few scenes have been rough emotionally, but at the end of "Brand New Couch" when Bojack's mother calls him and berates him, and then finishes the conversation by asking him for a crossword answer was brutal. then, it's made even worse, when he's finally able to nail the line from Secretariat that he couldn't get before was absolutely brutal. the cut to the credits was like a punch to the gut. this show is really something special.

edit: vincent adultman is one of the funniest characters/side-plots and I just can't figure out why. but he kills me every time he's on the screen.

20. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Vincent Adultman is one of this show's greatest accomplishments.

mad, xapplexpiex and FrankieThe4th like this.
  21. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

it's even more funny/annoying that Vincent is voiced by Alison Brie, and you can easily tell haha. Didn't even tried to hide that fact.

22. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

finally getting around to starting s5..

irthesteve likes this.
  23. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I finally watched this show over the past month or so after knowing for years that I’d love it.

And I did indeed, love it. Season 3 was probably my favorite, just perfect and devastating.

24. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

A real life case of Vincent Adult Man

Paddy and jordalsh like this.
  25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

riotspray, Joe, kbeef2 and 1 other person like this.