Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bojack Horseman (Netflix) TV Show • Page 27

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by AndrewSoup, Mar 5, 2016.

1. 739E3D74-AF34-45EC-B968-F5297D72061A.jpeg

mad, flask and jordalsh like this.
  2. 7C03D4C2-E578-4C2D-9830-DF8AB5AEC766.jpeg

mad and flask like this.
  3. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Man, I can't believe I never got past season one my first time watching this. Almost halfway through season four and I'm seriously loving it. One of my favorites now

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Emily's here, Blunt?, she was curt
    make a documentary about global warming then taking a private plane to the premiere
    you look like you saw A Ghost In The Shell screening and you're Scarlett Johansson's publicist
    I don't keep junk food in the house since I ate all the ice cream last night
    why do Los Angeles people think everyone understands your local references
    I love it when you call me father, my wacky scheme backfired as always
    what about if marbles were cube shaped so they didn't roll away as much, no dice
    All About That Ace , real talk there should be an ace dating app if there isn't already

incognitojones likes this.
  5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

another great season, now I’m gonna go back to season 1 and watch it all again

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

my favourite line this season: As Courtney Cox said when she discovered a rotting corpse in the woods near the Cougar Town set, "Good god, I hope you're not Busy."

7. Bane

The spiciest meme

It's impressive how much of a pull that joke is and I love it

8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

do you think we’ll ever see Erica?

9. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

That twentyonepilots joke still kills me

AWasteOfATime, incognitojones and ECV like this.
  10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

the best part is that PFT and Busy are friends

11. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Since I didn't fully get this line when I heard it, I think seeing it quoted is going to convince me to watch this show with subtitles from now on.

I just finished the Halloween party episode. I love Mr Peanutbutter.

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

“I want to be an architect” fuuuuuuuuuuck

13. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Okay S2E10 I think this show is finally good!

riotspray likes this.
  14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Duh

trevorshmevor and MexicanGuitars like this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

the Philbert theme song was so wonderfully terrible as was everything about the show
    I must be singing a song called ‘Crazy,’ because everyone’s treating me like a Patsy.
    this case is like Love Actually, no leads
    Crispin Glover because I spilled something on him in a dream, PAs aren't supposed to compile lists of enemies
    am I any network with a show starring Kyle Bornheimer because I have to cancel

16. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I just finished season 5. It’s not my favorite season, but it’s still great and every season is still top-tier tv.

17. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Second rewatch of the new season has been extremely rewarding. Gonna do the entire series after.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

you cheating on your girlfriend is not like Rob Schneider's surprise party, you're right this is way less sad with way more people
    we'll be out of here before traffic, yes I'm talking about the movie Steven Soderbergh movie Traffic it's on FX tonight
    AOL- Time Warner-Pepsico-Viacom-Halliburton-Skynet-Toyota-Taco Bell-Trader Joe's
    I need to talk to you happy birthday, I need to talk to you Felicity Jones hired a new stylist and her looks this awards season are to die for

19. Just finished the season — didn’t wanna binge it so I’ve been avoiding this thread hard for a couple weeks. Catching up... what am I missing about that Busy joke? Like I get that Busy is the name of a Cougar Town actress, but it there another reference I’m not getting?

Fantastic season though, I actually feel the themed episodes helped break things up. Loved how disorienting episode 11 was, really put me in the passenger’s seat of the confusion and paranoia Bojack was going through. Also really liked the Mr. PB finally got a plot arc that wasn’t as over the top as some of the other seasons.

Diane’s trip, Todd and PC’s HR dispute, and Free Churro we’re my favorites. This show is just truly one of a kind.

xapplexpiex and MexicanGuitars like this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

it's interesting how when Bojack did what he did to Gina my first thought was how mad I was at Princess Carolyn for covering up for him and trying to get the other abuser guy on Philbert,I guess it's just always easier to get mad at the women who cover for abusers because you can be disappointed by them

I also appreciated how they showed how PB is just annoying in his worldview to Bojack but to the women in his like he's kind of an asshole so blinded by privilege that he doesn't realize his actions impact others

21. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Just watched ep. 11 again. So good.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  22. Morrissey

Trusted

The show is still very strong, but it feels like it peaked in season two and three and is circling back on itself in a lot of ways. Hopefully they have a planned ending at some point because it feels like a bit of a repeat to have BoJack go through his breakdown this season after suggesting a redemptive arc at the end of the fourth season.

23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Yeah I’m hoping they have an ending planned so it doesn’t get repetitive

24. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I agree

25. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

I enjoyed the season but I didn't "get" the purpose of the therapist/mediator story telling ep. Was it a parody of something?