Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bodyguard (BBC) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, Oct 26, 2018.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

This just became available on Netflix and the first 20 minutes are insane. Everyone needs to check it out.

2. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

The opening scene is so tense! I started watching because I read something like a quarter of the UK watched the finale last week.

Rob Madden seems to actually be good, he may be the best actor who broke out via GoT, although that’s not saying much.

3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

um I started this last night and couldn't stop until I watched the whole thing. I was up until 4am lol

stayillogical likes this.
  4. stayillogical

Everyone's missing out, too busy with Sabrina or what? This was like the best episodes of Homeland with no filler. Six episodes, thrilling, fast paced, the perfect weekend binge.

theagentcoma likes this.
  5. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Yeah I kinda wanna watch it again and I finished it in one sitting like 2 days ago lol

6. I really liked the first 3 episodes and then it went off the deep end.

7. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

need to check this out. crazy how big it’s been but how small the response is here

stayillogical and theagentcoma like this.
  8. stayillogical

Yeah, I think it's because there's so much new content this month, this might be going unnoticed. I heard about it before I knew Netflix got the rights, so I was already excited to watch.

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

4 episodes in and loving it. Actually kind of happy it's not super big at the moment, I'm terrified of having something spoiled for me haha

10. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Wow this ended up sucking me in. Although It’s so hard to keep track of who in the government is playing who. Everyone seems to be a bad guy, but like none of them are working together lol.

11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Just finished it. God damn, what a show. Last episode was so intense

12. drewinseries

Drew

I really, really liked this.

theagentcoma likes this.
  13. drewinseries

Drew

14. drewinseries

Drew

Does anyone else think that the way it was presented that Julia died made it kind of a WTF moment possibility for her still being alive? I was kind of thinking maybe she'd pop up at the end saying once the bombing happened she faked her death to help expose others, or something like that. But that would also feel kind of out there for the vibe of the show.

15. drewinseries

Drew

I also love how they made David the hero character, but still gave light to his pain with PTSD. I loved seeing all of those sides of him.

16. stayillogical

Interesting thought. Since it was the 2nd attempt on her life, I could see someone deciding they should lie to protect her from any further threats. I would accept that if they decided to bring her back.

drewinseries likes this.
  17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just started this and I can’t stop hearing “mom” every time they say “ma’am”.

I Am Mick likes this.
  18. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Finished this last night. This was awesome.

stayillogical likes this.
  19. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

wait. he’s actually saying “mum,” isn’t he? like, that’s a british phrase.

20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The show would be a whole lot darker if she was his mother.

phaynes12 and I Am Mick like this.
  21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious