Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bob's Burgers (FOX) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by James, Apr 1, 2016.

1. James

I noticed that there wasn't a thread for this wonderful show, so here it is! Discuss anything you want about Bob's Burgers here. Favorite episodes? Characters? Burger of the day? Anything!

Season Five on Netflix now!

Airs Sunday nights at a new time of 8:30pm (EST)

2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

This show brightens my day every single time.

3. James

I binged like half of season five today. No shame. Now I want burgers for dinner.

4. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Love this show.

Mcrx likes this.
  5. itsmesean0630

There's no "I" in team but there's an "i" in pizza Prestigious

This show is so good! I wish FOX would stop fucking around with the schedule.

6. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Regular Sized Rudy is the absolute best.
    [​IMG]

7. James

I was literally about to post a gif of this haha. I had it pulled up on imgur and everything. So in that case, here's some more RSR greatness.

[​IMG]

8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I watched that episode less than an hour ago and that was probably the best part.... or "They look sweet but they're full of farts - just like the kids!"

9. Reggie

antiprimordial

Currently writing up an apology to my employer for inevitably having season 5 playing in the background all of next week.

10. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I adore this show. Always makes me happy. My fiancé likes to act like he hates it, but then always asks to watch it, haha

11. lauren nicole

Has anyone tried the bobs burgers cookbook yet?! I'm so curious about how some of the "burgers of the day" taste!

12. Throwback

I'm making the New Baconings and Baby You Can Chive My Car today.

Mcrx and lauren nicole like this.
  13. Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

Yeah this show is alright I guess.

14. lauren nicole

Good luck! I'm on the fence about buying the book, so it'd be cool to hear how some of the recipes are.

15. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Threw on Season 5 to watch an episode while cooking last night. Ended up watching half a season.

16. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

I ordered the cookbook and preemptively bought some black garlic for when it arrives. A friend got my fiancee a 20-lb. box of wagyu beef sliders for her birthday as part of an inside joke, but damned if we won't put them to good use.

Unrelated: Anyone else in LA going to Bob's Burgers Live on April 30th?

lauren nicole likes this.
  17. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Two butted goat!

18. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

[​IMG]

AndrewSoup and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  19. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I know the show isn't meant to be perceived as realistic, but having grown up in a family that ran restaurants/hotels, many of the things portrayed on Bob's Burgers feel very close to home. It's amazing.

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Another solid season.

21. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I am amazed at how little this show makes me crave burgers. or maybe it's just more subliminal than I realize.

22. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Oh my fucking god, there is no show on right now that knows how to write for their characters than this one. Throughout all of the fifth and sixth season finding all the dialogue so natural and obvious. When Gene leaves his backpack in the port-a-potty in the Landship episode, and some other guy walks in, he goes "I wonder what he's gonna do! Maybe he'll finish my math homework for me. Maybe he'll start it, too!" Like, that's SUCH a thing Gene would say. These character are just so immaculately developed. Also, the world they've built is unrivaled as well. The way they seamlessly bring in all these tertiary characters at exactly the right time every time, I just can't stand it.

This show is so fucking funny and so fucking good, one of the best on tv, and people in 10 years are going to talk about this show right now the way that people now talked about the Simpsons' golden age.

23. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

<----------
    Belcher's should adopt this guy.

24. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Man, the halloween "scare Louise" episode from the most recent season is so, so good. Spot the ending a mile away, but that doesn't take away from it whatsoever.

coleslawed and ghostedaway like this.
  25. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Name any other show that can successfully pull off an episode where the primary plot point is a toilet.

Bob's Burger's has now done it... twice

coleslawed and LightWithoutHeat like this.