Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bo Burnham - Inside (2021, Netflix) • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by therookielot, Jun 2, 2021.

1. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Jealous of anyone seeing INSIDE in a theater. The soundtrack better be bumping on Bezos and FaceTiming With My Mom.

SteveLikesMusic and Dan Quinlan like this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

going tonight!

3. eight30

Regular

Just bought tickets to an 8pm showing tonight!

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I don't know if you guys agree but I really hope people in the theater don't sing along lol

riotspray likes this.
  5. SpyKi Jul 22, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 22, 2021)
    SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I would want to if I went haha. Like a concert. I would also not go for that reason lol.

6. SpyKi

everyone better have their fucking hands up though I tell ya.

7. eight30

Regular

I do not want singing along but I’m fully expecting it

riotspray likes this.
  8. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Theater experience was very special. Lots of people probably seeing it for the first time and hearing how the laughter changed as it went on was so interesting. I would happily watch it again on the big screen if I could.

JRGComedy and chewbacca110 like this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

yeah, it was definitely interesting to see how the crowd reacted to different parts. no singing at my screening thankfully

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

No singing at mine either haha. Such a cool experience, it felt like it gave it a whole new perspective. I went with my sister who hadn't seen it yet and I kept imagining seeing it for the first time through her eyes. This is literally my favorite thing of the year so far I think lmao

Got full on chills at All Eyes On Me

11. eight30

Regular

There was a little singing at mine but nothing too distracting. Cheers for the songs that are big on tiktok (bezos, shit, all eyes on me). I heard some theaters gave away posters but I didn’t see any at mine. Glad I went!

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Driving2theBusStation likes this.
  13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Bought a signed CD

riotspray likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I already have a signed poster that I bought from his website like a decade ago, but I wanted the signed CD. It said sold out when I looked this morning. Where'd you buy it from? Maybe one of the other links still has it...?

15. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I bought it directly from his website yesterday

riotspray likes this.
  16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The signed CD only being one cent more than the standard CD almost feels like an intentional joke from him

chewbacca110 likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I know he literally just won the first required award for the first time but I feel like Bo has EGOT potential

19. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Do all of them have to be for music? He’s a great writer, too so why not

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I think he could write an incredible Broadway show and it's something I could actually see him doing at some point, so there's the Tony. He literally will probably already win a Grammy for best comedy album for Inside so there's that. And he was already close to being nominated for an Oscar for Eighth Grade even though he didn't end up getting the nom, but I could definitely see it happening for screenplay, or maybe an original song (he's writing the music for the upcoming Sesame Street movie for example). He's even a good actor, so who knows, maybe even an acting one

Remember, he's only 31 and only getting better

21. SpyKi

I hope he makes another movie at some point. Eighth Grade is incredible.

Zilla and aoftbsten like this.
  22. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

PolarBlare and JRGComedy like this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

24. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

As if the Grammys needed any more reason to be considered irrelevant

oncenowagain likes this.
  25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Ohh he's still going to be eligible for best music made for a show or movie so I still think he has a really good chance at getting both a Grammy and an Emmy off this

I was pretty annoyed for a second