Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bloodline (Netflix) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Apr 4, 2016.

1. HalfHearted

Regular

The last 2 episodes were such a disappointment. Loved everything up until then.

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished the final season. Not a fan of the ending that much. I feel like episode 9 wouldve worked better a bit earlier in the story. But most of this season was pretty awesome.

3. I just finished tonight and honestly I'm ok with the finale. Sucks what happened to Kevin.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  4. manoverboard365

Trusted

I hated Kevin I was so happy that he gets fucked in the end haha

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I just finished this. How I felt, the first two episodes I just couldn't see how I could care about this family. Glad I kept watching

jorbjorb and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  7. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Stormed through this and being canceled explains the loose ends and whatnot. Ep 9 of season 3 was just so weird and terrible placement but those couple scenes people mentioned kinda saved it for me.

Overall loved the show. At most I would've only taken one more season because jesus, is this an exhausting family haha. From now on if I fuck something up, I'm just going to say "I really Kevin Rayburned the shit out of that one" because yeah, wow lol.

8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

This show needed 2 more seasons, and some marketing.

Stuff like this is cancelled, when a cesspool of other trash content is still being produced.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  9. DooDooBird

Trusted

Here's how I felt about the series

Season 1 - As great as any show I've ever watched
    Season 2 - A bit unbalanced and too much going on, but still pretty entertaining.
    Season 3 - Great season and very suspenseful trial plot. Unfortunately the show just crashes and burns during the final 2 episodes. Too many unanswered questions. Writers obviously had their hands tied when trying to wrap it up abruptly.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  10. jorbjorb

7 rings

Really loved this series.