Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bloodline (Netflix) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Please, somebody give me a reason to finish Season 2. I had to quit after about 5 episodes.

2. jorbjorb

7 rings

I thought it got better in the second half.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  3. sold

airik625 and jorbjorb like this.
  4. brentkid

Regular

If my memory serves correctly, it was the back half of episodes where Kyle Chandler blew me away on a particular couple of scenes. I think his performance alone was enough to sell me on season 2. He knocked it out of the park.

anonimito likes this.
  5. DooDooBird

Trusted

Definitely some excitement in the latter half.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Season 2 had its ups and downs but I'm VERY excited for this.

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Nice little recap of the first 2 seasons.

Joe likes this.
  8. abw123

Trusted

Great recap! Thanks for posting

9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit I'm excited for this final season.

RJ Knorr and s12sim like this.
  10. Can't wait. I feel like there may not be a light at the end of the tunnel for the Rayburns.

11. wakaflockajamez

die die die, cry cry cry

I am so excited!

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Hot damn that looks great!

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

It just hit me that this is just less than 72 hours away. So pumped.

14. manoverboard365

Trusted

Bloodline, Twin Peaks, Master of None, final episodes of The Leftovers.....damn this month has been amazing.

OotyPa likes this.
  15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone start it yet? I'm looking forward to plowing through a lot of it tonight.

16. DooDooBird

Trusted

I watched the first 2 eps of the new season. Damn, what a mess!! So good!

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I only have 2 more episodes left. Going to finish tonight. This is WAY better than Season 2.

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Episode 9. What the fuck?

slimfenix182 likes this.
  19. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I'm literally watching this now and have NO IDEA what is happening. Holy shit.

20. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Such a terrible placement of that episode.

21. cricketandclover May 29, 2017
    (Last edited: May 29, 2017)
    cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Adored the last episode, Sissy Spacek's breakdown in the kitchen especially, but boy, I HATED the ending.

Vivatoto likes this.
  22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Literally ruined all the momentum for me. Thought first 8 episodes were great then that happened.

Vivatoto likes this.
  23. drewinseries

Drew

I guess what would have season 4-5's arcs were thrown in in a way to "close things".

Also I read someone interpreting from episode 9 The second suicide attempt (after diving) that was mentioned, where John takes a bunch of pills and goes in his car was what would happen after telling Nolan the truth.

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I read the overall series was originally pitched as being a 5 to 6 season story-arc. I then read that once they found out it was being cancelled after 3 seasons, they had to pack in pieces and parts of Seasons 4-6 into the final episodes. I'm curious to know when exactly they figured out the series would be cancelled, because to me, Season 3 had a 1st half and a second half. I'm wondering if for Season 2 (remember it was only 10 episodes, cut from 13) the first three episodes for season 3 were intended for end of season 2. Because the 4th episode of Season 3 pretty much restarts (it even says 5 months later at the beginning on the episode) and Meg is pretty much written out of the rest of the series. I'm wondering if they realized the show would end after they already filmed those first three episodes.

My only explanation for Episode 9 is that John did kill himself and every scenario that follows after that is him being in hell and reliving all these different crazy scenarios, all of which he directly caused.
    Also, for what it's worth, one of the showwriters said recently that the final scene came to him last summer, and wasn't something that would have been the original ending.

25. DooDooBird

Trusted

Oh, man. Season 3 started off soooo great and had me on the edge of my seat... but I feel like after the O'Bannon trial was over, it just hit a wall. Episode 9 totally threw off the pace and nearly made me not even look forward to the series finale. As far as the finale, entirely toooooo many questions left unanswered. All I know is that Kevin is going to prison. I was really hoping for a more stunning and dramatic finish.

- Why exactly did Ozzy suddenly off himself in episode 8?
    - Who was at the door in the dreams the Rayburn siblings kept having?