Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bloodline (Netflix) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Jeff

Regular Prestigious

So I wasn't keeping track of what episode number I was on. Watched episode 10 last night, not thinking it was the finale.

And I sat at work all day dying to get back home to watch the next episode, only to find that THE GODDAMN SEASON IS OVER AND I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR

Thursdaysox and DrAlanGrant like this.
  2. I'm seeing rumors that season 3 might not get picked up. Apparently there are financially issues with shooting in Florida and the reviews and ratings for season 2 have been lower than they were expecting. Absolutely horrible news, if true.

3. Can someone just tell me if S2 ends on a cliffhanger or not? No other spoilers, please.

4. brentkid

Regular

White noise... Until there's anything official I assume they'll be back for S3 at some point. I question the low ratings... wasn't this the most streamed series on Netflix around the time S2 first dropped?

Major cliffhanger.

5. Thanks. If anything, hopefully Netflix allows them to do a shortened 3rd season to at least wrap up any loose ends.

I'm only 4 episodes in to the S2. It's not bad, but it's not as good as the first.

6. brentkid

Regular

It's tough to judge S2 as a whole until you finish. I think it's on exact footing with S1 for me. I went into it thinking the lack of Danny would never fill the void left by the first season, but there is some incredible acting done by other members of the cast.

7. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Slow burn season. On Ep 9 and I am loving the building tension between everybody. Wasn't sure what to expect early on - if you're on the fence, stick with it! It starts to get more and more interesting, not to mention very tangled.

8. Holy shit, the season 2 finale. They have to finish this story up with another season.

wakaflockajamez likes this.
  9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

s12sim likes this.
  10. jorbjorb

7 rings

nice. I really enjoyed the end of season 2.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Just finished S2 over the weekend. Man, that last episode was stressing the me tf out haha. Also, goddammit Kevin.

Real intrigued about S3. Seems like everything is irreparably unraveling for the Rayburns now.

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Dude consistently does the exact opposite of what he should do.

Thursdaysox and Joe like this.
  13. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Kevin is bad at decisions.

14. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

15. Not surprised. Seems like one of the least talked about Netflix shows. Hopefully they can end it strong.

16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah. I think a lot of it had to do with Florida ending their tax incentive program so the show would be a lot more expensive to produce.

Joe likes this.
  17. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

Finished this last week, primary takeaway: Kevin (aka Frosty) is a huge idiot.

kyle likes this.
  18. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I've only gotten through the first two episodes of season 2 and he's already been such an idiot. I hate him haha

Thursdaysox likes this.
  19. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

*In between tears* "I fucked up mannnn, I fucked up!"

OotyPa likes this.
  20. I personally can't wait for the next/final season. This is one of my favorite shows right now.

Thursdaysox likes this.
  21. HalfHearted

Regular

Just started season 1 last night, I am pretty excited to get through this.

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Season 1 was absolutely fantastic. Unfortunately, Season 2 was a huge letdown. Think this should have been a 1-season mini-series.

That said, may be a good thing that they know so far in advance that Season 3 will be its last so they can really go all out on the story telling knowing its their final season (assuming another network doesn't pick it up).

23. DooDooBird

Trusted

I don't get the hate for season 2. I enjoyed it.

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I didn't hate it, but it was definitely not anywhere near as good as Season 1. I still enjoyed it but the best character on the show was pretty much eliminated and he was the highlight of season 1.

25. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Final season May 26th

Joe and jorbjorb like this.