Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blood Red Shoes - Ghosts on Tape (January 14, 2022) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by saturdaysaviour, Jan 10, 2022.

1. saturdaysaviour

Regular

Out January 14th, 2022.

[​IMG]

Track listing:
    1. COMPLY
    2. MORBID FASCINATION
    3. MURDER ME
    4. (i’ve been watching you)
    5. GIVE UP
    6. SUCKER
    7. BEGGING
    8. (you claim to understand)
    9. I AM NOT YOU
    10. DIG A HOLE
    11. I LOSE WHATEVER I OWN
    12. (what have you been waiting for?)
    13. FOUR TWO SEVEN

2. MathiasGeleyn

Regular

I love this band! I've enjoyed everything they have released up untill now and I have been following them from the start. This is the band I saw live the most. Probably 15 or 16 times. They always give it there best and it has been a pleasure to see them grow through all these years. The decision to play live with 4 was fun and I think it made them experiment some more. The songs they have released from the new album sound a bit darker. I'm excited to listen to this on friday!

It's sad to see them cancell the upcoming tour but it's not like it's a choice. Hope to see them again soon!

saturdaysaviour likes this.
  3. saturdaysaviour

Regular

Good to find another fan here! Yeah, I was supposed to see them in a few weeks. Sad they had to cancel but understandable, I was waiting for it to happen. Do you have a favourite album?

4. jonasjaevel

Regular

Long time fan here as well! Nice to hear some new tunes from them.

5. MathiasGeleyn

Regular

I guess I'll have to go with In Time to Voices. This is the album that I go back to the most. It also has the darker sound which they seem to go for on the new album. Also the debut. I have a lot of great memories when they released it and I listened to it all the time. I was so hyped to see them live for the first time in 2008!

6. Album fucking rips

They're six albums in and still absolutely smashing it

7. saturdaysaviour

Regular

They're doing a livestream tonight

8. MathiasGeleyn

Regular

Damn Steven sounds angry on the opener! Going in for my second listen.

9. saturdaysaviour

Regular

One listen in and Morbid Fascination is definitely my favourite track. I like Give Up and I am not you as well.