Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blockers (Kay Cannon, April 6,2018) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

I loved this way more than I expected. Might lose some movie-taste credibility but of the 8 new releases Ive seen probably my favorite of the year so far lol The emotional beats and the story was just okay but hey the main goal was to make me laugh and I couldnt stop laughing. Had a fucking blast and the story and message was done competently enough that it didnt throw me off from the good time i was having.

BornToRun likes this.
  2. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Game Night is better than this one. But I actually enjoyed Game Night.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I really liked this, Leslie's sweater was the best also lots of funny jokes and I like that comedies are kinda woke now

stayillogical likes this.
  4. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Yay I loved this!! Actually laughed for...id say... most of the movie. Thought the comedy blend of wacky, one liners, and slapstick was perfect. Oddly touching... sorta teared when she came out to her father and he got emotional

Much much much better than game night

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I popped into this the other day and it was a scene where everybody was throwing up and it kind of ruined my day

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  6. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Well, now I REALLY wanna see this.

7. Kellan Apr 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 19, 2018)
    Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

This was better than I was expecting. The trailers don't do it justice. I couldn't stop thinking about how much Connor looked like Gerard Way.

The most unrealistic thing was Leslie Mann saying it takes 45 minutes to get from Waukegan to UC. Lol

8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

This was overall good but uneven. There's some pretty funny lines of dialogue and bits scattered throughout but also a lot of jokes that just don't land. I loved Cena and enjoyed Geraldine Viswanathan as his daughter too.

cybele and Brent like this.
  9. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

God this is so good

“We went to the tax day March ! No one goes to that Shit !!”

10. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

This was fun.