Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Zenyatta is strong as hell oh man. I love playing him.

lightning13 likes this.
  2. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I've been playing as Genji a lot recently, reflecting attacks back to kill an enemy is so, so satisfying.

3. turtledude9

Regular

Anyone on PC and want to team up some time? I rarely use mic but I just want to play with people who can cooperate properly and are willing to change things up if it isn't working, and who go for objectives. I don't really have a set time when I'm on but whenever I'm playing I'm free to join up.

Playing with bad teams is a real downer.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.
  4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Genji was the one I first played as in the beta and I loved him but I was real bad at using him last night, haha.

5. Played against two Tolbjorns and two Bastions, Reinhardt, and Widowmaker. Fuck that team.

At least we won.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.
  6. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Played as Lucio yesterday because I have a legendary skin for him! It was on King's Row and we almost lost the game without even securing the objective, but I used my ult (basically fuck ton of health for those in range for a couple of seconds) and pushed their team back and it was so satisfying. He's such a nuisance because of movement speed and passive heals.

Ended up getting the objective but couldn't get the payload in even though we were so close, it was heartbreaking.

7. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Lucio dominates on payloads if you have a team that are all gonna stay right by the payload. It's great

8. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I was just getting sniped by hanzo a ridiculous amount, had like 2 attackers who just ended up going on their own so it didn't really help either.

9. SpyKi

I really like using Reaper for attack games.

10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

scott likes this.
  11. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

wow i wonder why we didnt win when we're attacking and you're playing a deadly Widowmaker/Hanzo combo :sly::sly::sly:

Emotherapy likes this.
  12. SpyKi

We were attacking earlier and I had 2 widowmakers, a hanzo and then two support.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Symettra is so amazing. Got her Goddess skin in loot and now I can't stop using her.

SpyKi likes this.
  14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I've played around 8 hours of Overwatch and I can't remember any character names. -_-

SpyKi likes this.
  15. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

So does this game really live up to the hype? Blizzard has constantly let me down since the beginning of the WoW era. I used to bleed Blizzard RTS, but nothing since Vanilla WoW has reached the heights that Frozen Throne gave me. Is this finally the game that will bring me back in?

16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

This is my first Blizzard title (I'm a Blizznoob) and it's great :D

17. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Then go play Starcraft

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just had a legendary match. We were on defense, and I was obliterating as Bastion. Nothing like hunkering down, and laying waste to people. Got POTG too. Only have one purple item, and it's a skin for Mercy whom I never use.

Also I hate Symettra's lazer turrets she lays down. They ALWAYS take me by surprise, and take me out super quick.

SpyKi likes this.
  19. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Update: Lucio is still so much fun

lightning13 likes this.
  20. Regards

Formerly: Regards

21. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Warcraft 2

loudasallgetout likes this.
  22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Still need to play as a lot of heroes. Lucio, Roadhog, and Mercy esp.

23. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Not sure what to say. I didn't really play WOW. I played HOTS, Diablo 3 and HS. And I loved all of them to pieces. So. But this has pulled in a lot of people who haven't played Blizzard games or who haven't in a long time and this is the first new IP I've seen in a long time get this much praise. What makes it stand out is the unique characters and their abilities and how it affects gameplay. They all have something special about them. So much can happen during a match, it's very intense. Out of curiosity how come you didn't check out the open beta? You would have had a chance to check it out without paying.

24. Regards

Formerly: Regards

I personally do not think it lives up to the hype. I believe it will within a year, but they've released a shell of a game that lacks any sort of game mode options. I'm sure a year from now the game will be complete and totally worth the $40, but as of right now, it does not.

Whalejaw likes this.
  25. SpyKi

I think it's worth full price already based on how good it is and how many different ways you can play with all of the distinct characters. It'll be even better when they add in competitive play next month.