Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Honomura is a tough map to face bastion on, not a lot of flanking opportunities there.

2. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Pharah's a good one. Widowmaker works well as well, Junkrat can take him out if you place shots well. D.Va can get behind him easily or you can shoot the mech on top of him.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

There is one map with a fatal funnel that it is difficult to counter him on. I sat there and mowed down twenty guys.

4. Guys, Bastion is seriously not difficult to deal with lol, if you think he needs a nerf now you would've loved when he also had his own shield during beta

5. DeviantRogue

He's not OP, just the biggest nuisance in the game still

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

The only thing that has been bothering me lately has been Symmetra little mini turrets. It sucks when there is like six of them and the opposing team is blocking the other side so you have to basically find ways to get passed them or just straight up sacrifice yourself to kill them.

7. Emotherapy May 27, 2016
    (Last edited: May 27, 2016)
    Emotherapy

Regular

Mei has been the most frustrating to deal with for me.

Another mild complaint I have is that people don't always pay attention to the makeup of the team. I always appreciate support players but we don't need 3. Same problem with tanks and snipers. I don't think it's really a big deal though, especially considering that the game hasn't even been out for a week yet. Still, it can be frustrating to deal with.

WhitestKidUKnow and SpyKi like this.
  8. SpyKi

This was annoying me a ton, haha. What I came here to post, haha. Also hate getting frozen by mei.

9. SpyKi

First cool skin I get is for Bastion which is good because I like using him but also bad because I already love the overgrown skin.

10. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah I feel like I haven't been as annoyed with Bastion as I was before. A few solid hits with Pharah from a distance does the job for me.

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Tracer is my homie. Holy crap.

dhayes and Emotherapy like this.
  12. SpyKi

Just came in halfway through the game and the payload was at our base and I got 35% of our teams damage and we won.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.
  13. Emotherapy

Regular

I decided to buy the $20 pack of loot boxes. I don't really feel bad about it since I bought the game with giftcards. Ended up getting a decent amount of legendary skins including Pharah's Mechaqueen which is the one I've wanted the most. I got a lot of other cool things plus enough gold to buy other unlocks I've been looking at. I can see myself buying another smaller pack down the line. That crate opening animation is addicting.

lightning13, scott and SpyKi like this.
  14. SpyKi

Just literally entered a game to a defeat.. wish they'd stop putting me in games that have already started or at the very least games that aren't almost over.

15. Emotherapy

Regular

I change my mind. Torbjorn is the most infuriating character to play against. Those turrets are so accurate and range on them is enough that they're unavoidable even in largish rooms. By the time I can get rid of them, another one is placed. I would rather deal with a whole team of Bastions than 2 Torbjorns.

Maybe that's all a little hyperbolic but I just played a few frustrating matches.

16. aranea May 27, 2016
    aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Got a quadruple kill as D. Va!! Got me POTOG :) I should upload it. Recorded it thanks to Microsoft Game DVR.

here it is

17. Literal

#1 Dawg

Nothing has been tilting me more than a Hanzo that is doing nothing and refuses to switch to another hero.

SpyKi likes this.
  18. xkaylinh May 27, 2016
    Had four games in a row with a guy who kept using Zarya (ineffectively) and telling everyone how bad they were. Huh.

Edit: also did a couple game-winning Barrages as Pharah. And the POTG goes to *drumroll* Bastion.

Everyone hates Bastion. Bastion is Overwatch's Teemo.

19. chris

Trusted Supporter

A well placed Bastion in one of those capture matches is p cheap. I know because I did exactly that and racked up like 30 eliminations pretty quickly.

Felt more cheap than strategic to me, ended up switching back to Roadhog who I've been having so much fun with tonight.

20. Almost level 15 and I've gotten five skins from loot boxes: Riverboat McCreee (yellow), Malachite and Ochre Genji (both blue), Jade Mei (blue), and Mist Mercy (blue). I don't like McCree or Genji. I've also gotten Amber Mercy from currency, so there's that.

21. DeviantRogue

Won a game with 5 reapers and a bastion.

22. DeviantRogue

Also just realized that Lucios speed boost affects cart push speed.

WhitestKidUKnow and lightning13 like this.
  23. SpyKi

Bastion's only super effective when no one specifically targets him. If you come up against one and decide to specifically take him out for your team it's not that difficult.

WhitestKidUKnow likes this.
  24. DeviantRogue

Been having a fun time as Roadhawg, hooking and blasting an opponent away is pretty satisfying.

25. When I first played the beta, Genji was one of the first characters I played, and I didn't like him at all. I think it was mostly because he's one of the more challenging characters to play, and I had no idea what I was doing at the time. Finally gave him another chance last night and he might be my new favorite offensive hero, so much fun.

lightning13 likes this.