Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 44

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. drewinseries

Drew

I think my try to game times are going to be super busy, since I work normal business hours, and generally won't be able to sit and game until 7pm-8pm EST.

2. Pretended it was 2005/2006 last night and hit 15 on a mage

Might run Deadmines sometime today

sophos34 likes this.
  3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

just hit 10. gonna be doing RFC tonight for sure

4. I don't remember mages being able to AOE grind very well with Arcane Explosion early on but its pretty damn strong rn

5. zmtr

Trusted

Got a level 12 horde mage and 11 dwarf hunter as of now

6. I remote logged in before I left work and I'm still not going to get through this queue before I have to go to bed.

7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

hit a brick wall yesterday from 12-14. forgot how tedious the barrens is, so much running and spread out spawns for what you need. plus named mobs for certain quests had such long respawns and massive groups camping them i had to just give up and knock those out this morning.

zmtr likes this.
  8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

but i am 15 now and about to take down RFC got all the quests

9. I logged in today at 12:30. Hopefully by the time I'm off work I can actually play.

10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

have Labor Day weekend off so hopefully everything settles by then so I can jump on.

11. Blizzard is deploying a hotfix that will “substantially” increase realm capacity

12. A level 39 hunter just walked past me so I’m logging out

13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

lag is fucking unbearable in the barrens on my realm rn. trying to get a WC group going to get out of it

14. Finally got some good play time in tonight and hit level 14. Having a blast.

slowheart likes this.
  15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

did WC hit 18. gonna sleep because lag is still horrible in the barrens and im getting tired. playing in the mornings is nice because its not over crowded but theres still a good number of people running around

slowheart likes this.
  16. Got some pretty crazy loot in my deadmines runs.

Got Cookies wand, a nice set of pants and I got a ring earlier from an elite quest.

17. I also cannot express how exciting it is to be playing Vanilla again and being able to log in and feel a sense of progression instead of doing fucking puzzle WQs and dealing with a shit storm of raid boss mechanics while praying something titanforges.

sophos34 likes this.
  18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DONT

what a fuckin joke lol. people love this shit.

slowheart likes this.
  19. What’s everyone playing rn?

I might roll off of mage tbh. I enjoy some of it but solo questing is impossible it feels like

20. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

combat swords rogue. its fucking rough solo but running dungeons is fun

21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

feel like most classes and specs outside of a few are really hard up to 30-40 when you start getting good talents

22. Hit 17 on my priest and all my quests in redridge are too hard. I think tomorrow I will just heal a couple deadmines runs to grind out some levels.

23. Unsurprisingly, Ragnaros was just killed by the guild APES.

Essentially a 5 day Rag kill

24. How is that even possible? Didn't the first player hit level 60 yesterday?

25. Roughly ~50+ more people hit 60 sometime today.

Not everyone in the run was even 60. I believe the guild had 24/25 people at 60. The other 15 were about 58/59