Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 43

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

remembering all the shit thats gonna be different. like needing first aid on your non healing characters

2. YEP

My dumb ass is rolling a warrior so it’s gonna be a constant hamstring kite fest + trying to bandage 24/7

Also for anyone that is interested, the Classic devs did an AMA yesterday and it seems like TBC is in future plans and potentially even Wrath

sophos34 likes this.
  3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

a TBC server will literally fucking kill me since i started just a few months before TBC so i spent the last months of vanilla just leveling. TBC was my first experience with end game content

4. You leveling in a five man?

Can’t remember if you’re leveling rogue first, but your PVP experience will be much more enjoyable than mine haha

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

honestly i have no idea who is even playing that i used to play with, i know my older brother and my best friend are on board apparently a few other of our old friends are trying to play but im just going with the flow, doing what i can alone and grouping up when i need with whoever, i intend to meet new people which will be nice because its been probably 7-8 years since i made any meaningful new connections in wow lol.

im probably gonna be doing a shadow priest horde side and a rogue alliance side somewhere but we'll see. might just end up going horde rogue

6. Hearthstone Screenshot 08-21-19 18.52.49.png
    Sometimes you get to that point in your week where you gotta play against the AI just to see how ridiculous you can get things.

7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

theyre adding more realms on launch because theyre almost all full. tuesdays gonna be a shit show isnt it

8. they’re adding more on Tuesday earlier in the day and then potentially adding EVEN MORE when launch hits.

I’m ready for 15k player queues

9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

im gonna go to the lowest pop server lol

10. The devs did a podcast yesterday where they said there is a contingency plan in place that would allow them to put up free server transfers immediately if need be.

I think we’ll likely see those in the first week

11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

should I just wait to get in

12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I’m just gonna see what happens. Probably join the queue then take a nap and hope I wake up before I get in

slowheart likes this.
  13. zmtr

Trusted

So ready for 6pm!! Getting through work today is a huge bummer. Rolling horde on Skeram

slowheart likes this.
  14. Created a toon on essentially every realm so I guess I’ll end up on whatever one doesn’t slap me with a six hour queue.

Didn’t get to test any addons other than Swing Timer but I guess I don’t need many more as a warrior.

15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I’m in, alliance on old blanchy. Gonna do horde on stalagg once the hype dies down and queues aren’t bad

16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

sike playing horde on kromkrush just released server lets gooo

17. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

warlock baby lets go lets go lets go

18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

sike rogue

19. I logged in at like 4:30 to beat the queues and almost hit level 5 before Herod crashed. Now I've been working through a 20,000 player queue for 2 hours.

20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

oldjersey likes this.
  21. zmtr

Trusted

Was able to get into Skeram right at launch and got right in but it was nearly impossible to tag a mob in the undead starting zone. Got to level 3 but I had a friend over and his queue time was 5+ hours even though he logged in like 5 minutes after me.

We wanted to play together so we made Alliance characters on Kurinnaxx and we got to level 10 before I logged out.

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I got up to level 7

23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm seeing people report INSANE queue times, jeeeeez

24. drewinseries

Drew

i was in queue for 2 hours before throwing in the towel. Hope they get it fixed.

25. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

no queue at all for the server im on rn

drewinseries likes this.