Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 42

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

in theory a dumb little diablo mobile game would be some cheap fun, if diablo 4 was promised to be on the way. at least bethesda tossed us a tiny little elder scrolls 6 teaser after announcing the elder scrolls mobile game.

DarkHotline likes this.
  2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Yeah, I would be more accepting of it if they at the very least said that Diablo 4 was coming in some capacity.

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

what a PR disaster

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

what a weird decision to not only pull the diablo 4 announcement but close the opening ceremony with immortal

6. New Hearthstone expansion out today and it's the first one since release that I didn't buy the pre-order. Opened about 90 packs from gold but the cards seem pretty underwhelming.

I've been enjoying Arifact way more and would probably ditch Hearthstone completely if I had the option to play Artifact on my phone.

7. HS is incompatible with my tablet. Hulu is incompatible with my tablet. Useless old piece of junk.

...not that I've been playing HS or watching Hulu at all recently. Just saying, hah.

8. CobraKidJon

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

10. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Rumble Run in HS feels harder than a lot of the other single player stuff.

Finally managed to win it all by playing the "Whenever you overload, your minions get that much attack" shaman shrine. Then I drafted cube, thought "I wonder if this works" and sure enough suddenly every time I overloaded each minion gained +3 attack and I was able to grab a full board overload a bunch and essentially OTK them. But even then, it felt more like dumb luck. Some of the later decks you run into are so insanely powerful you gotta both draft well *and* then draw well to feel like you have a chance.

11. CobraKidJon

12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

just spent a couple hours on the classic stress test server. its every bit as good as i thought it would be and now im so hype for it to launch.

slowheart likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon

so ready to play itttt

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I've watched a lot of streamers play it on twitch and it brings back good memories, really tempted to play but of course Shadowbringers comes out a week from today

Wharf Rat likes this.
  15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Reserve your name for classic wow tonight

16. 6pm EST!

Had a ton of fun between the beta and the stress test over the weekend.

Gonna roll a warrior on a PVP server and my girlfriend is gonna roll a priest (pocket healer woooo)

17. I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my life to this game again.

18. CobraKidJon

with my crazy life schedule ugh I’m going to have to fit this in

19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

im gonna damn sure try to make myself feel the same emotions i felt when i was 14 years old. i know it wont work because ive tried a million times throughout the years but whats one more go at it?

20. @sophos34 what server did you end up rolling on?

I learned today that I rolled on the “streamer” server without knowing and I’d rather not deal with 25k+ player queues and a toxic chat/bad in game economy

21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i reserved names on fairbanks, herod, and mankrik, i think me and my friends are gonna do horde on herod, which is not one of the ones i was able to snag sophos on -_____- i'll probably have an ally alt on mankrik or fairbanks since i was able to get sophos and my og vanilla night elf rogue was sophos and im gonna want that sweet nostalgia. which server is the streamer server? so i can avoid at all costs because that will 100% ruin the vanilla experience

22. Every single twitch streamer rolled on Faerlina. Even EU based streamers, rolled NA to be on that server. So absolutely avoid that like the plague.

I was reading on the Blizzard forums that Herod seems to be the most popular PVP server for NA so I'm probably gonna roll an orc warrior on there since I played Horde in vanilla.

sophos34 likes this.
  23. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

word im gonna have an undead priest there since the only other class i played extensively back in the day aside from rogue was priest (even tho it was mostly in BC it was close enough), and im saving my rogue for my ally character

24. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

six days yall get the fuck hype

slowheart likes this.
  25. Barrens chat gonna be off the shits just like the old days

So excited

sophos34 likes this.