Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 41

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

sophos34 likes this.
  2. I’m so fucking excited for classic.

Installing the demo now

3. CobraKidJon

sophos34 likes this.
  4. CobraKidJon

trolls

5. I know we aren’t getting a D4 announcement but I’d be pretty bummed if they don’t announce a D2 remaster during the panel here in a few minutes

6. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I am truly disappointed in Blizzard with Immortal

7. Yeah....that kinda fucking sucks.

Warcraft 3 remaster is sick. New HS set is whatever to me at this point. The WoW stuff was expected.

They’ve really dropped the ball with Diablo at this point.

8. DarkHotline

Like would it kill them to give a teaser at least? Come on, Blizzard

9. CobraKidJon

they are just going to live off overwatch and WOW

10. DarkHotline

Sadly, you’re probably right on that

11. LOL. 300 likes and 10k dislikes

DarkHotline likes this.
  12. CobraKidJon

like they have overwatch tv show(possiblity), overwatch merch in every single aspect, overwatch league/world cup and the game that they only really need to add maps/heroes/balance and they are pretty much set forever

and then wow which will always make money

13. Nah like you're 1000% right.

They've dropped the ball with WoW lately in some aspects but a game that has managed to hold a crowd like it has for 15 years isn't going to just disappear or stop printing money.

Overwatch is on an entirely different level. OWL has taken it to the next level and it has the perfect structure to maintain for years and years.

14. DarkHotline

It’s honestly a bummer, I love Blizzard but man, they’ve really disappointed me here. Like how they’ve handled StarCraft II and now Diablo.

15. I would almost rather them hand Diablo over to someone else. There's a ton of developers that probably grew up on D1/D2 and would love to build onto its legacy.

Guess I'll keep playing Path of Exile to fill that need.

16. CobraKidJon

like I commend them also for constantly working to improve esports and esports viewing for OW. I even forgot they have a deal with Disney for OWL damn.

17. They're doing Q&A now and they gave a pretty canned answer about other Diablo projects in the works.

Really disappointing shit. Maybe next Blizzcon

18. Crowd is booing lmaoooooooooooooo

19. Also no hardcore mode due to the high possibility of disconnects from mobile networks.

20. DarkHotline

Oh fuck off

21. Panel is over.

They said they’d like to take some features in the mobile game and put them into D3

That doesn’t sound promising at all.

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

RIP diablo

23. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Hooooly shit. WCIII Remaster is the best fucking news. That game defined my gaming youth.

Hopefully this is the first step towards Warcraft 4. Y’all better buy the hell out of it.

loudasallgetout likes this.
  24. DarkHotline

Apparently the Diablo game is just a reskin of a game the developer already made, terrible. I watched a stream of someone playing it earlier and she was just flat obnoxious, like it made the pain of watching this game being played even worse. Just bad jokes and banter.