Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I had zero issues downloading and connecting to the Overwatch servers. Played for almost 3 hours. Found a few characters I was ok with and a few I was pretty terrible with, but it's super fun.

2. turtledude9

Regular

Yeah I got straight in at 12:01am (UK time).

Played a few games and messed around in the practice arena. Some of the characters feel extremely useless to me right now but some feel pretty cool. Still unsure if I want to buy, it hasn't gripped me like I'd hoped.

3. turtledude9

Regular

Just had my first awesome moment in Overwatch. We'd been defending for 8 minutes and right as the clock ran out they were claiming our Objective B, which meant the clock gets extended until one team takes full control. Jumped right in there as Reaper and busted my ultimate and killed their entire team.

It's saved to the highlight reel thing but for some bizarre reason you can't get videos out of that to share.

Dave Diddy likes this.
  4. Renounce Darkness is such a joke. Yay more useless cards to dust.

5. I love that card. You have to pray to the RNG gods, but that's half the fun.

6. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Well dust helps to get more legendaries! also I think that card could help late game since you would stop using your hero power. Or in a Tavern brawl.

7. Meanwhile on Asia Region...

It knew I missed my Bolvar, so it gave me the other Paladin Legendary.

Attached Files:

scott likes this.
  8. I just noticed I have two Flamewreathed Faceless and realized compared to Earth Elemental these guys are ridiculous. What kind of deck do I put it in, though?

edit: oh, I know, just have it eat removal so I can play giants later hahaha.

9. Regards

Formerly: Regards

Literally any Shaman deck. Then rake in those delicious wins.

10. This type of thing doesn't always work, but it's hilarious when it does.

I wonder if I should switch out Lava Burst for Stormcrack.

Attached Files:

11. Was so close to pulling off Steward of Darkshire + Stand Against Darkness (+ coin) + Rallying Blade turn 10 but I needed one more card and the guy conceded.

12. I want to play that new N'Zoth control pally deck but I'm missing so many crucial cards.

13. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I need to get back to playing my new midrange shaman, i've been doing pretty well. i've been neglecting ranked play. i still want to try to reach legend at least once but i need to put more time into it

14. Turn 9 his board is empty, I have 2/2 Silver Hand, play Malygos
    His Turn 9 Gorehowl, attack Malygos
    Turn 10 play Ragnaros, Lightlord, attack with Malygos, Lightlord heals Malygos (I'm at full health, so it's the only damaged thing)
    His Turn 10 Big Game Hunter on Lightlord =(
    Turn 11 Attack BGH with 2/2, Avenging Wrath for 13, Hammer of Wrath for 9, WIN!!!

lightning13 likes this.
  15. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Wharf Rat and scott like this.
  16. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

omg that's so cuttttteeeeeeeee

i got a chance to play the overwatch beta over the weekend, and ITS SO MUCH FUN. Except if you're playing against bastion. so OP

17. Easy to play around him once you know he's there, just grab Pharah and rain down grenades from above, teleport behind him with Tracer/Reaper, or snipe him out with Widowmaker/Hanzo.

18. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Ugh this is going to be a long 2 weeks until Overwatch is released

scott likes this.
  19. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

widowmaker is my shitttttttt.

also having Overwatch withdrawals. this is the first beta in a while that I actually miss playing

scott likes this.
  20. xkaylinh May 11, 2016
    (Last edited: May 11, 2016)
    Anyone tried Brawl on HS yet?

Pairings I've tried and liked
    Ice Block + Fireball (Mage)
    Murloc Tidecaller + Murloc Warleader (any)
    Young Dragonhawk + Mark of Y'Shaarj (Druid)
    Coldlight Oracle + Innervate (Druid)
    Bloodmage Thalnos + Mind Blast (Priest)

Other cool stuff I've seen
    Forbidden Ancient + Innervate (Druid)
    Innervate + Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound (Druid)
    Mech Warper + ??? (any)

21. Gwen

11:11 // Resident Queen Prestigious

Wisp + naturalize is how I countered all of the Coldlight Orace/Naturalize lol

22. xkaylinh May 11, 2016
    (Last edited: May 11, 2016)
    I can confirm that Mad Bomber + Shadowstep is as stupid and hilarious as it sounds.

edit: also this

Hearthstone Screenshot 05-11-16 18.02.48.png

lightning13 likes this.
  23. xkaylinh May 13, 2016
    (Last edited: May 13, 2016)
    Bloodmage Thalnos + Sinister Strike haha

oh, and Innervate + Validated Doomsayer

24. aranea

Trusted Prestigious