Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. lightning

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  2. At least it's an improvement over the 50 packs for $50 they did for every other expansion since launch.

I'm assuming we'll also be getting 6 free packs, 2 free legendaries and the new druid skin.

3. I used Healing Rain to mill a Priest with Northshire Cleric.

4. lightning

supernovagirl likes this.
  5. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

6. I am so ready for the new set. Saved up enough gold for about 65 packs and an additional 4000 dust.

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

8. lightning

supernovagirl likes this.
  9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

anyone else playing wow rn or just me

10. lightning

11. lightning

12. CobraKidJon

sophos34 likes this.
  13. lightning

14. lightning

15. CobraKidJon

16. All of a sudden I can't get any of my decks to work hahaha fuck.

17. lightning

I got the 70 packs, and I opened 5 legendaries (1 golden) and more than a dozen epics.

Crafted Archmage Arugal.

18. Not including the one I got for free, I only opened one legendary out of 36 packs. After disenchanting duplicates and the newly-Wild cards, I got enough dust for Ysera with ~1200 left towards crafting Malygos. Dragons for days.

Still losing a ton of games, though.

19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I have so much less time to level all my alts than I thought, and yet every time I log on I end up getting sucked into some dumb gold farm on my main

20. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

jesus christ ya'll are like actual pros...

bout to open my measly 6 witch wood packs that I WAS excited about until I see 36 and 70 packs grumble grumble grumle

21. I've been saving up on gold for a couple of months. Also, I think @lightning bought the prerelease, 70 packs for $50?

lightning likes this.
  22. Opened my third Witchwood legendary, Azalina Soulthief. I don't know if I can find a place for this, as I usually don't play aggro.

23. I saved up 8000 gold and bought the pre-order. 157 packs and ended up with 11000 dust. So I pretty much have everything.

24. lightning

yes that's what it was :)

25. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

well I opened 8 packs and that was enough for me lol