Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 35

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. lightning

ikanacanyon and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

servers need to go up so i can level 10 alts

4. I have no interest in Wild, so I disenchant all cards in any set that gets cycled out of Standard. Old Gods was the only set I played from the previous cycle, though.

I have about 85 cards each for Kobolds and Frozen Throne, but I disenchant a lot, so that's not really indicative of how many packs I've opened since picking this up again...

I might want to do the same with Un'Goro since it's also not cycling out until next year, but I've looked through it and it really doesn't seem all that interesting to me. Maybe there's some cool deck archetypes I missed?

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I played this weekend for the first time in months and now I'm like fuck I'm hooked again

6. CobraKidJon

sophos34 and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  7. lightning

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  8. Me, Turn 4: play Mountain Giant
    Opponent: kills Mountain Giant with two minions and two spells
    Me, turn 5: play Eternal Servitude

Ugh that felt so evil.

9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

10. lightning

sophos34 and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  11. CobraKidJon

LOL is me

12. Add Mirage Caller and Eternal Servitude for maximum Bloodhoof.

I managed to do Twilight's Call x2 again after a few failed attempts (like, games where I'm just at a complete standstill--this is a really stupid deck haha). I even triggered the deathrattles with Auchenai+Circle of Healing Of course, it was against a mage, so my board was wiped soon after...

13. xkaylinh Feb 7, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 7, 2018)
    Why does every single Druid have to be Jade Golems? Druids are otherwise the most fun class to play against, so this disappoints me greatly.

Mirage Caller, Twilight's Call, Eternal Servitude, Shadow Essence, Diamond Spellstone, and Free from Amber are ridiculous together. My Priest is bonkers.

edit:

Hearthstone Screenshot 02-07-18 20.46.21.png

14. I caved and got the Mammoth Bundle. Got a single legendary and a handful of epics, so it was honestly a little underwhelming. After disenchanting the duplicates, I did some more disenchanting and crafting to get 100 cards each (40 uncommon/60 common--2:3 ratio) from Kobolds and Frozen, and plan on meeting the same goal for Un'Goro after a few more packs. Once I have 100 cards from each of last year's three sets, I'll save up on gold for the next expansion.

15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I put together a hunter deck and have started playing ranked and I was doing like soo good yesterday and then today I lost like 8 games in a row and dropped 3 ranks lol fml

I think I have my shit together and then I play against someone who so clearly knows what they are doing/have this perfectly curated deck and I'm just like cool

I legit had 29 health... I got the other guy down to 8... then he somehow got 25 freaking armor. Like what?! and I STILL got him down to like 6 again, and remained at 27. This bitch had 5 health and I had 27 and he did some voodoo ass shit and somehow got me IN ONE TURN. He had like an 11 attack, a 10, and a 9. I was like what the hell just happened

16. xkaylinh Feb 15, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 15, 2018)
    Disenchanted a few legendaries from Classic set I wasn't using (The Beast, Gruul, King Krush), crafted Bone Drake x2 and Primordial Drake x2 to make a Dragon Priest. Initially too heavy on the resurrect front. Diamond Spellstone bringing back the 1/1s from Onyxia and Twilight Drake as a 4/1 didn't feel great, so those had to go. Cobalt Scalebane x2 didn't have the immediate impact of either Big Game Hunter or Faceless Manipulator (or both turn 10), so that had to go. The cards from Bone Drake + Mirage Caller/Twilight's Call filled my hand with big minions faster than I could play anything before being aggro'd to death, but I wanted to hold onto that combo. So I took out Eternal Servitude, Shadow Essence, and Diamond Spellstone. Put in Auchenai/Circle and Spirit Lash and that finally seemed to do the trick. Still a bit slow to get going, but I found out Prophet Velen not only doubles the damage from Spirit Lash, but also doubles the healing from the already doubled damage, so as long as I survive to, like, turn 8/9 with more than half my health I'm good to go. RNG-sus is apparently against me when I use this deck, though. If I'm up against aggro, I don't draw into Duskbreaker or Primordial Drake, and if I'm up against big minions, I don't draw into Shadow Word: Death.

edit: scratch that. This deck fucking sucks.

17. This little bitch was spamming "Thank you" the entire game.
    Hearthstone Screenshot 02-18-18 00.11.23.png Hearthstone Screenshot 02-18-18 00.11.32.png

storm likes this.
  18. Shallow Gravedigger shenanigans: Jade Priest

Hearthstone Screenshot 02-20-18 20.42.13.png

19. Holy crap Wild Pyromancer + Plague Scientist actually works.

20. Ancestral Spirit + Bone Drake
    Spirit Echo + Shallow Gravedigger
    Murmuring Elemental + Servant of Kalimos
    Brewmaster + Stonehill Defender

Shenanigans for daysss.

Pulled off a Murmuring Elemental + Mind Control Tech combo, stupid Priest board cleared right after.

21. lightning

Divine shield/silver hand combo paladin was weird but it worked out against quest priest. Long game lol

22. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

There’s a whoooole lotta suspicious activity going on around WC3. I still doubt there’s a chance in hell of a WC4 but maybe a remaster on the horizon?

sophos34 likes this.
  23. xkaylinh Feb 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 22, 2018)
    Hearthstone Screenshot 02-22-18 22.10.49.png

I mean what did you think would happen putting that down turn 10 against a Priest?

Hearthstone Screenshot 02-22-18 22.11.11.png

Oh.

Edit: OMG another guy just conceded when I Mind Controlled his Obsidian Statue LOLOL

24. lightning

• The Year of the Raven features three new expansions, each with single player activities/content
    • Players can earn the druid hero Lunara by winning 10 games in standard play. That's pretty much a free new character for anyone who plays Hearthstone even at the most casual level.
    • Players are going to be able to create their own in-game tournaments this year. Casual with friends or competitive, this new mode will continue to be developed after a beta rollout.
    • Ice Block, Coldlight Oracle, and Molten Giant are headed to the Hall of Fame to join greats like Sylvanas and Ragnaros. Playing against Mages is going to be substantially different after they lose their neverending strings of Ice Blocks!
    • Whispers of the Old Gods, One Night in Karazhan, and Mean Streets of Gadgetzan are rotating out, making Standard a completely new environment. No more Jade Golems!

Hearthstone's Year Of The Raven Features Significant Changes

@cshadows2887

25. Yay, no more playing against Jade Golems and Ice Block!

Oh no, no more playing Mill Rogue! The only other card I can think of that makes the other player draw is Naturalize.

And that's a pretty big blow to Handlock, two less Giants in the deck. Gotta find other efficient big threats, which I guess shouldn't be too hard.

storm likes this.