Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 34

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. zmtr

Trusted

I played WoW from beta until Wrath. Was a hardcore raider from Vanilla to TBC.
    I haven't played retail since MoP which I couldn't stand. Don't think I'll ever go back.

I spent around 2 years on a blizz-like private vanilla server and loved every second of it. The grind and all. So count me in as one of the ones who will probably love it.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  2. zmtr

Trusted

I logged in during Warlords and it was almost a completely different game. I think I fell out of love once they got rid of "closed" servers.

3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I played from 1.11 - cata and quit, came back in 5.4 and have only taken a few months off here and there since

zmtr likes this.
  4. zmtr

Trusted

I heard Legion did a good job bringing tons of people back.

5. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

I played basically from the middle of BC through the middle of cata and have been on and off ever since. Usually play the first 3-6 months of each xpack and dip out.

zmtr likes this.
  6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

It's easily the best xpac since wrath

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  7. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Legion has been an absolute joy. 7.2 and 7.3 really helped sort out the Artifact Weapon grind and these raids are among my favorite pieces of raid content ever. I've had a blast playing my Shaman which is a statement I havent been able to say with sincerity since.....well, Wrath probably.

I'll play Classic only because I want to relieve the days of having Windfury proc off itself and insta kill people

zmtr likes this.
  8. lightning

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

gonna download it

10. lightning Dec 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Dec 7, 2017)
    lightning

11. lightning

12. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I started playing Hearthstone last week (and have been playing overwatch for a few months now) and I'm full on addicted. gonna mosey through this thread, I think.

electro haikus likes this.
  13. zmtr

Trusted

I'm just sitting here waiting for WoW classic

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

hearthstone is the perfect game to play when I’m watching sports and it’s great.

15. I don't know why I thought opening up Hearthstone again was a good idea. As if losing to people with newer, stronger cards is ever fun.

16. lightning

I've been grinding quests and I saved gold for the kobolds and catacombs expansion, so I'm not that behind. but there are a few death Knight legendaries I really need from frozen throne. Bah.

17. lightning

18. lightning

got alexstrasza and am enjoying her. saving up for junkrat

19. Took a few tries, but I finally did it!

Turn 10: Cairne Bloodhoof, Coin, Faceless Manipulator on Cairne Bloodhoof
    (Wait until both die)
    Some turns later: Twilight's Call x2
    Hilarious. Didn't even care that I lost.

20. Have you tried this? Mr Yoghurt gets otkd monkaS

21. Been having a lot of fun with this recently:

Hearthstone Screenshot 12-30-17 17.42.34.png

Silver Vanguard into Grizzled guardian into at least one (un)Injured Blademaster is hilarious.
    Also managed to have that deck be 1/3 Kobolds, 1/3 Frozen, 1/3 Classic, which is pretty neat.

That's so baller.

22. Pro-tip: if you're worried Skull of the Man'ari will summon Lord Jaraxxus, play him first :-O:crylaugh:

23. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

24. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

kobolds and catacombs had been a great addition to HS. i'm just sitting on 35 packs or so, will open them once i'm out of gold for arena and need to jump back into ladder. i had a top-meta druid deck 6 months ago that i hope to modernize with the dust.

25. lightning

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.