Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I managed to beat two c'thun priests and one c'thun rogue with the new tempo mage hehe

2. Emotherapy Apr 27, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 27, 2016)
    Emotherapy

Regular

Playing a Yogg Mage deck and it's so dumb I love it. In one match, I ended up drawing Yogg as the last card in my deck and at that point I had played every single spell I had and a roller coaster ride ensued.

3. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

4. Regards

Formerly: Regards

So far token Druid and C'Thun Renolock are my two favorite decks. Going to be working hard on a Reno C'Thun Rogue deck though.

5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Deathrattle rogue is totally better now. I need more packs!

6. clucky

Trusted Supporter

I only played like one game with it, but my Yoggrenohunter is shaping up to be a lot of fun.

7. xkaylinh Apr 27, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 27, 2016)
    Um, hi.

Played with C'Thun Druid for a bit, but didn't have Naturalize to deal with when the other guy put his out first. Bleh.

Personally, I'm a bit concerned my own C'thun deck will rely too heavily on it. Stuck in a few other Legendaries and random big things... I don't know. I got too used to putting six giants into everything, and now I need to focus on cards that make my C'thun bigger.

Playing this and Duels is too much. I think I'll only play them when I have three quests in each haha.

8. So I've got almost 10,000 dust. What new legendaries do you guys think I should craft? Probably Twin Emps and Yogg, but I'm also leaning towards N'Zoth, the rogue and priest legendaries.

9. Regards

That's pretty much what I crafted/got and I'm pretty happy right now. Most decks are revolving around either C'Thun/Twin or Yogg. N'Zoth is cool, but it's not an OTK because it still gives your opponent an opprotunity to counter play it. There's also the new Deathwing, which dragon decks are looking pretty strong.

10. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Got an email from Blizzard that said they'd upgrade my WoW account up to WoD if I take up this trial offer. Tempting.

11. clucky

Trusted Supporter

To be fair, most decks currently are using C'Thun, Yogg and N'Zoth because they are the fun new cards. It's really hard to say if the meta will actually be slow enough for Yogg to really wory.

That being said, everyone should still craft it because its one of the most fun cards to play.

12. Well my first game with Yogg resulted in me pyroblasting my face.

13. Gwen

11:11 // Resident Queen Prestigious

I've been playing a lot of rattle rogue since release. The only decks I've toyed with other than that are Rattle Hunter and Pirate Warrior. Pirate warrior is pretty insane and I only lost once with it but I'd say 80% of my games so far have been my rogue deck, I just love the class too much.

lightning13 likes this.
  14. Regards

Haha. Yogg is so much fun, but the randomness is just tooooo much.

15. drstrong

I'm Back.

Haven't read a single post in this thread.

Came here to say that Diablo 2 and Starcraft: Brood War are the best Blizzard games to have ever been released.

Honorable mention to BlackThorne.

16. Regards

D2 is such a good game that it's till being played and updated to this day! Blizzard created three games that influenced genre's for ever in WoW, D2 and Brood War. I'm curious to see if we'll say the same for Hearthstone down the road, but I'm not sure the CCG genre on PC owes that influence to hearthstone as much as it does MTG.

17. drstrong

I'm Back.

I bought Diablo 1 and 2, along with Starcraft and the expansion Brood War as they came out. I remember going to CompUSA (southern california) and buying these back when they were still in those huge 12"x2" boxes.

I never got on the WoW train, or the original Warcraft for that matter. I've played through Diablo 3 with a Demon Hunter twice, but never went back to any other class for any extended period of time.

Starcraft 2 for some reason, was lackluster for me and I didn't spend any time with it except for Wing's of Liberty.

I'm almost tempted to get back into PC gaming for the sole reason of that install screen and booting up for the first time and guessing what your frame rates will be.

18. Yogg has gotten me killed way more times than it has helped me win, but I can't stop playing it. It's just too entertaining!

19. Dave Diddy likes this.
  20. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I'm excited.

I'm really happy about the changes to hearthstone too. New expansion is great and standard was much needed.

21. xkaylinh Apr 30, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 30, 2016)
    Got my first legendary of the new set! Aaand immediately dusted it. Fucking Boogeyman hahaha.

I'm doing this weird thing on Asia Region where I'm only keeping the class cards for Paladin, Priest, Mage, and Warlock, and dusting the rest, so I'm limiting my class options but I have more dust. I use all nine classes on Americas Region, but, for example, since I use Secret Mage and Secret Paladin on Asia Region, I dust all my secrets and secret-related Neutrals on Americas Region. I started doing this because I could complete quests on both regions, so I'd have more cards at my disposal, just not all in the same place.

22. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Anyone else playing the early access Overwatch beta today? I'm pumped

23. Emotherapy

Regular

If I can connect to the server before I have to go to work. Otherwise I probably won't play until tomorrow. Classic Blizzard launch.

24. I got a guy down to 3, and he's like "Well Played" like he's about to win (this is the first time he's emoted anything at all, otherwise I'd have squelched him if he so much as "Greetings" at the start), drops Yogg and kills himself.

Restores 5 health to an undamaged Fire Elemental, then targets his own face with two damage spells.

lightning13 likes this.
  25. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Played about an hour of Overwatch. Really enjoyed it though I am awful so far, haha.

Dave Diddy and lightning13 like this.