Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 28

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

ooooo thats a handy resource ty for pointing that out

yknow, Rehgar has always been appealing maybe i should give him a whirl

2. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

BrightWing is a lot of fun. And she's similar to Lucio in that she has that passive heal in a circle around her.

Plus she's pure evil.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  3. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I have a 70% wr with brightwing, she's great.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  4. CoffeeEyes17

well shit may as well try her out too. id like to get more into competitive HoTS so i guess ill dive into that soon.

5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

yea that's why they introduced standard vs wild. standard is basic + classic cards (except those that get moved to the hall of fame) + last year of expansions. wild is all cards. there's budget versions of most archetypal decks as well. make sure you have all heroes to level 10, do daily quests to get more gold to then buy classic + latest ex pack cards, and play in casual until you have more cards/get better.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/ has a lot of decks

and this could help:
    Hearthstone Journey to Un'Goro Budget Decks - Cheap Decks for the Un'Goro Meta! - Hearthstone Top Decks
    Hearthstone: Budget Gadgetzan decks

Shakriel and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  6. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I'll check these out. Thanks!

lightning13 likes this.
  7. Gwen

11:11 // Resident Queen Prestigious

DVa is amazing in HotS, I won like 7 out of 9 games with her and got MVP 6 times

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Hmmmm. I haven't played her yet but she's never looked very impactful in any of the games I've seen her in yet.

9. CoffeeEyes17

so im in love with Rehgar and Morales. Rehgar is far more aggressive than i thought hed be, im right up there when it comes to enemy hero damage done and siege damage done. chain heal is really good as his the earth totem, he has mana issues but luckily his talents help with that. really fun support.

Morales is almost the opposite. very passive, very much just standing near people, healing, and then throwing out the armor boost or concussive grenade for some utility. but really fun surprisingly, quite a fan of both of these heroes.

10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I saw @lightning13 play HOTS and I can confirm they are good at HOTS.

lightning13 likes this.
  11. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  12. CoffeeEyes17

well then, guess thats a sign that i do in fact need to get back in HS

13. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

14. CoffeeEyes17

played a couple games with @lightning13 and I think they are starting to realize just how bad I am at HoTS lol.

I'm really branching out to the other supports. Lt Morales has been a fun "i dont feel like thinking too hard about this game" type of hero to play, Rehgar has been very rewarding as far as learning when to dive in and do a crit in wolf form and when to hang back plus hes just so aggressive while still being able to pump out good heals, Lucio has been my safety net since I main him in OW so hes been a joy to play, Uther has kinda become my "try hard" hero just because I feel like hes so strong and borderline capable of carrying just off the strength of his heals and stun alone, then theres Kharazim. I mean no hyperbole when I say I think Kharazim is my new favorite hero in HoTS. I dont want to babble too long but suffice to say I feel like he was made just for me yknow? like, he perfectly fits the flexible utility/support archetype I enjoy playing.

Now, I think I'm going to cap this Saturday of gaming off with some Hearthstone. I havent played it in a few months so getting back into it will be fun.

15. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Just play Varian. You can't lose.

16. CoffeeEyes17

i haaaaaaate playing Varian. bleh

17. CoffeeEyes17

Add Malfurion to my list of support heroes I LOVE. My goodness he's strong.

Next on my list to put some time into isn't Auriel. I see her so much she must be a high winrate hero. She seems to have damn great sustain and heals.

lightning13 likes this.
  18. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I'll be playing some game today. Hit me up.

CoffeeEyes17 and lightning13 like this.
  19. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Played a bunch of Kerrigan this week in QM and got her to level 10. Won 7/10 matches, I think.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  20. CoffeeEyes17

ill be off work in a few hours I'm down to play with either or both of you

21. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Finally sat down and played some HOTS matches vs AI. Didn't really know what I was doing, but it was enjoyable enough.

22. CoffeeEyes17

Realized today I could never go back to League Of Legends. It's just too stressful and no fun (for me). Community is so toxic and it just kinda ruins the experience. Plus there's just too many variables, runes and masteries and items, plus only a handful of the champions are actually useable. For such a big roster Riot seems pretty bad at balancing them (and I'm not alone in thinking this, lots of players on the subreddit and even pros like Dyrus would agree) plus I just enjoy HoTS mechanics and gameplay more. I love the talent system, I love shared xp, I love map objectives and I love all of these heroes. But that's just me.

lightning13 likes this.
  23. CoffeeEyes17

so, like, the Hearthstone community is pretty.....bad huh? Went to the subreddit to ask questions and pretty much just got shut down. Reading through the forums and the aforementioned subreddit seems like A LOT of people are really unhappy with how the game is right now? Am I wrong in seeing that? Just seems like a lot of negativity and angry posts directed at the devs. Reminds me of the WoW community in a way. game seems pretty fun to me, albeit im playing it pretty casually so maybe thats the tipping point for many.

sophos34 likes this.
  24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

every game subreddit basically hates the game they play

Henry likes this.
  25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Overwatch and Pokemon are the only two I follow, but they seems to be pretty positive on the regular. Its weird, because I feel like you are right for the most part. It's mostly a place to complain about not getting what they want.