Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 27

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

oddly enough i main Lucio in both games lmao

2. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  3. Regards

Formerly: Regards

4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  6. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

finished placements in HOTS for this season. 6 wins, 4 losses. ranked silver 4. 4 of my wins were with brightwing.

7. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I was Diamond last time season but I stopped playing ranked because it would actually piss me off too much when I lost :crylaugh:

I'm 2-0 in placements but I don't know if I'll finish them.

8. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

9. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  10. CoffeeEyes17

hah, i got tank. makes sense i guess since i love Johanna and Muradin

11. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Muradin is such a boss.

Going to pick up Cassia next. Played her while she was free this week and she's a ton of fun.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  12. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Got proby to level 5 lol. he's really interesting to play. :)

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  13. CoffeeEyes17

Probius seems lik he has a really really unique playstyle and I'm glad Blizz is adding characters like that to keep things fresh. For a while there it seemed like they were just releasing mobile assassins/warriors lol

I should branch out from Lucio but idk hes my safety net in both HoTS and OW haha

lightning13 likes this.
  14. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  15. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

From the HOTS patch:

"Design and Gameplay
    Hearthstone

• Using Hearthstone (Default: B) will no longer automatically snap the camera back to the allied Hall of Storms unless Camera Lock is enabled (Default: L)."

I think that's bad. :/ I don't enable camera lock, but obviously after I've hearthed I want the camera to get back to my hero. uhhh. this is weird.

16. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Oh boy. Tyrande and Alarak are my two favourite heroes and they got huge reworks. This could be devastating for me if I don't like them. My Tyrande is lvl 56. She didn't need changes :( :( :(

lightning13 likes this.
  17. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

18. CoffeeEyes17

2/5 games down. fun times. i reeeeeally need to branch out from Lucio but coincidentally a lot of people really like having him. I usually dont pay too much attention to tier lists but just to get a pulse on what competitive HoTS is like I checked out the main tier list that the community goes by and sure enough Lucio is right up there along with Anub. Funny how hes top tier in two different games lol.

I guess I should give the other supports a shot, Lt Morales seems to be the most straightforward of the bunch so maybe ill give her a spin.

19. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

malfurion is really strong

20. CoffeeEyes17

yeah i hear his name get tossed around a lot so maybe i should go for him next. i would really like to give some the high dmg characters a shot too but im not quite comfortable with HoTS yet lol

21. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I really need to go back and give Hearthstone a try, but it always just ends up with me loading wherever the hell I am, fighting some dude who like seems ridiculously overpowered compared to me, me sighing, and then closing the app and never returning until several months later to do it all again.

22. CoffeeEyes17

i wanna give Hearthstone another try too but I just dont know where to begin. I dont really know what the meta is or whats even really going on as far as how to build a deck or anything. But I suppose theres no better way to learn than to just jump in so ill probably fool around with it tomorrow

23. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Lucio used to be top tier but he just got nerfed and is now the lowest win rate support.

24. CoffeeEyes17

oh did he? like in the Dva patch or before? im not high level so maybe my view is skewed

25. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter