Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 26

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Emotherapy Apr 14, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 16, 2017)
    Emotherapy

Regular

Rogue quest is probably the best. Having to deal with a 20 damage board at turn 4 really sucks. I feel like all the other quest decks are at least weak to aggro but Rogue's quest can be completed hella fast. Idk though because I actually haven't played against a single quest warrior so far.

2. I can't wait for the Necromancer on Diablo 3 but it is taking way way too long now. I love Blizzard but man they drag their feet on that game more than any I swear. I want the new expansion to be substantial but I know it won't, so I'd rather have a new game at this point. Won't be for another decade though lol.

3. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

The Diablo team is real bad for sure. Very slow, bad habit of hyping boring shit up, poor balance choices, etc. I mean god damn they thought RoS had enough content to be an "expansion".

Unfortunately the WoW team is following suit. 7.2 has soured my view of Legion so much.

Fortunately OW and HoTS have really really good dev teams

4. Haven't played much HoTS or SC (in years, used to be all I played years ago) but yeah OW is the strongest right now. The game has so much potential too. The PvE especially. The new mode is so much fun.

But yeah Diablo was disappointing at first, stopped for a long time til they got rid of the Auction House. Since then it was awesome and playing it on PS4 with other people locally and not just online is some of the most fun I've had on a game in years. But now it's been dead since and they haven't done much to improve it other than add some gear and make it more difficult (barely). Yawn.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  6. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  7. CoffeeEyes17

Hey @lightning13 i hope you're doing well I haven't talked to you in a while miss ya we gotta play some HoTS or OW because Blizzard has given us an embarrassment of riches lately with all these great updates

lightning13 likes this.
  8. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Can't wait for all the loot chests next week in HoTS.

9. Regards

Formerly: Regards

Blizzard releasing Broodwar is absolutely fantastic. I was already stoked for the remaster, but it's time to boot up this treasure and give it a run. I never had a chance to play it when it was prime.

10. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

my hands...can't allow me to play much. i don't know if i want to get back into HOTS. i played a game the other day but like. it's not good for me. :( but OW, i can do. just not for very long at one time.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  11. CoffeeEyes17

I gotcha. Well then let's play some OW one day!

lightning13 likes this.
  12. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Happy Heroes 2.0 day.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  13. Regards

It's amazing to me that a game can consider itself a "2.0" version of itself without changing virtually any of the actually gameplay. That being said, I enjoy playing heroes here and there, so I'll probably fire it up and play it while I'm waiting for Path of Exile 3.0 beta to come out.

14. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Lol ya the best change is that you can now use tongue out emojis of your hero in chat. Amazing.

15. CoffeeEyes17

meh, im still really excited for this 2.0 thing. sure calling it "2.0" is generous but honestly the gameplay itself is rock solid. its the quality of life changes im really looking forward to

hey @Regards how is Path Of Exile? I've heard lots and lots of good things about it and people have recommended it to me since im a pretty big Diablo 3 fan. Just wanted to get another opinion on it.

loudasallgetout likes this.
  16. Regards

I have put more hours into Path of Exile than I have any other game in my life... Easily. The game is fantastic, ESPECIALLY if you're a fan of the diablo series. It has some of the most satisfying progression in terms of building characters that I've encountered. I would encourage you to read up a little before diving in though, because it definitely has a learning curve. I'd look into ZiggyD's youtube series on starting up in the game. Also, they're releasing 6 (!) new acts this summer, and doing away with the traditional repeating of difficulties trope that is prevalent in ARPG's

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  17. CoffeeEyes17

thank you, this has convinced me to hit that download button haha. yeah ive heard about the steep learning curve with how builds and skills and such work. But I'm no stranger to steep learning curves since ive put hundreds of hours into Warframe. ill def check out ZiggyDs youtube series while downloading!

18. Regards

Awesome! If you have any questions along the way, hit me up. My IGN is Regards

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  19. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

found a way to download a cracked version of parallels and a free version of reign of chaos/frozen throne, weird playing this for the first time in like 12 years lol. playing it so much differently than i did before

20. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Warcraft 3 was the best. I really want to play Tides of Darkness again though for the nostalgia.

21. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Week 1 - Oni Genji skin, icon and spray in Overwatch; Oni Genji portrait, spray, Orochi Hovercycle mount and banner in Heroes of the Storm (Players can also earn these items in matches against the game’s AI.)
    Week 2 - Officer D.Va skin in Overwatch; Busan Police Hovercycle mount in Heroes of the Storm
    Week 3 - Officer D.Va icon and spray in Overwatch; Overwatch Nexagon mount and Officer D.Va portrait, spray and banner in Heroes of the Storm
    Week 4 - 10 loot boxes for both Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm

Heroes of the Storm is having another Overwatch-themed event

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  22. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I can't wait to get home I should have a shit ton of chests to open. :)

23. CoffeeEyes17

HoTS and Overwatch will be taking up even more of my time it seems. I'm fine with that

24. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Lol yeah I just played for like 5 hours. Lost almost every game too :crylaugh:

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  25. Regards

Nexus Challenge was actually pretty fun last time, I'll probably do it again. Do we get the Overwatch heroes with the skins?