Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blizzard Entertainment Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Just came here to post that. Later than I was expecting, maybe I'll have time to finish the rest of my backlog after all.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  2. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

I would've though June or July for sure. But I don't want another WoD so they can take all the time they want. I'm just quietly hearing my frost DK and screaming at LFR/normals and mythic dungeons in the meantime

3. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Legion releases August 30th

Damn I'm slow.. haha

Still not sure if I'm returning or not, guess will see in the few weeks leading up to it.

4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

this made me cry of happiness it's perfect

5. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Anyone on the GOW 4 beta?

6. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Whoops
    thought this was the video game thread.

NVM. :(.

7. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Anyone showing any interest in the Warcraft movie? They just released a second trailer for it. I'm a fan of the series (not so much WoW) but that movie is just not doing anything for me. I like that the dude from Vikings is in it though - he's a solid actor.

Snewt likes this.
  8. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

9. I'm so hyped for the new hearthstone expansion. I've been saving all my gold and dust for months.

10. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

DeviantRogue likes this.
  11. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Old Gods out today in Hearthstone!

12. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I can't wait to play the Overwatch beta next week. I've been watching a bunch of videos and all the characters are so unique and different. I'm sure there will be some I'm not very good with but I can't wait to try them all.

13. 74 packs opened and only 3 legendaries (shaman, druid, and deathwing). I was really hoping for the old gods.

14. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I miss the heyday of WCIII/Frozen Throne. The custom game scene was out of this world. In my own experience, the only online community that built itself such an insane custom game community was Halo 2 at the height of its popularity, where it got to a point where you could join any friend's or guildy's lobby and you knew the rules to the game. Tremors, Zombies, Bullrider, etc.

What were your guys fav WCIII customs? There was one specific tower defense called Cube Defense that I found sooooo much better than the rest I would play it for hours. Also, obv, OG DOTA, LoaP, Ice Troll Tribes. Blizz should release an HD remaster or something to revive the battle.net community. I'm sure nostalgia freaks like me would jump at the chance to play some of these games again.

15. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

16. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Buddy of mine downloaded StarCraft II onto my computer, totally excited to play it since I missed out on it.

Jacob likes this.
  17. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Sometimes I wish I had stuck with SC2 but then I remember how frustrating that game was. Ranked was so stressful.

18. DarkHotline

I've been told that it's a lot harder than OG StarCraft but I dig the challenge, that was half the fun of the original.

19. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

OG SC just had really difficult mechanics. I didn't get too into the original but I feel like SC2 has a lot more meta game. And definitely, the challenge is what makes grinding ladder so fun. Sunk most of my high school years into the game, don't regret it.

20. DarkHotline

Still have yet to master the Zerg race, I'm just not quick enough to play them.

21. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I mained Terran and off-raced as Zerg. Could only win ZvTs though haha. plz don't play protoss I hate them.

22. DarkHotline

My buddy mains Protoss, I've lost so many times to him because of that. Hate that race with a passion.

Jacob likes this.
  23. DarkHotline

Speaking of RTS, really hope Blizzard puts out another WarCraft RTS in the near future. WoW won't last forever and I'd really love to see WarCraft go back to it's roots.

24. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Anyone else digging WotOG?

One of my first games with my C'Thun priest was against a mill rogue. never been more nervous playing a game of HS :crylaugh:(burned my circle of healing and then drew C'Thun as my tenth card when the other player tried to mill me. poor mill rogue...)