Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 999

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. tommyboy182

Super Duper Ultra Newbie

Pretty dope little song! Man, it would have been pretty cool to put a Tom-like diddly as an outro.

2. hairtaylor

Regular Supporter

I know GD was around before BIOMY was released, but I sort of just wish it was a troll in response to the “hate” some people had for BIOMY.

3. bibout182

I don't understand why they decided to release a short song as a single honestly. I hope it will just be a support to finally announce the album with a release date.

In my opinion, BIOMY was a strong first song for a new era. I feel like GD could have been in California (only the deluxe edition maybe) and it's definitely not the kind of song that I will have on repeat for days in my car (maybe because it's too short)

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  4. SWEET

5. Travis killing it

David Parke and Zeke like this.
  6. I don’t think it’s a single.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. This some good stuff right here

8. Shaun

cool dogs

not so surprised its a Feldy joint after hearing the whole thing but it def feels like those later Mark punk jams, like Hearts All Gone/Dogs Eating Dogs' baby brother

9. Noradrenaline

Regular

Wow! I really like this! Hopefully we'll get more songs in this style on the album.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  10. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

GD >>>>>> BIOMY

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  11. There is literally no pleasing these idiots at Reddit

12. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Love it

13. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

think it's a banger but maybe Mark could have sang just one different line lol

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  14. bibout182

If they release a video clip for the song, could we say that it's a single?

15. No

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

I like Mark's part but not sure about Matt's although it might just be because that leak has him insanely loud and drowning everything else out.

17. They released a lot of songs from California before the album came out that never ended up becoming singles

18. SanityIsAFullTimeJob

Regular

I have a feeling this video will serve as a commercial for their new album ”Generational Divide”.

19. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I think they said they are releasing 2 songs before the tour right? I hope the next one is another variety in style. while BIOMY is not for me, I still like the idea that they are trying different things on this record so it would be cool to have 3 songs showcasing that variety.

20. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I’m hoping this too and we get them sweet sweet preorders tomorrow

bradsonemanband likes this.
  21. SanityIsAFullTimeJob

Regular

Its a cool title and i feel this would be a killer opener!

22. We're 2 for 2 so far, gang! I can't stop listening to both of these songs.

23. Zeke

Regular

And remember about another song before they will go on tour;-)
    At least Mark promised it.

Donnie Ruth and cbronder1 like this.
  24. topper182

Regular Supporter

i love it. I admit it's strange to release as a stand alone track but in the context of the album, it will be great!

Not the question is do we get album info today/tomorrow or will that be next week with another track?

cbronder1 and bradsonemanband like this.
  25. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Got tickets to the Pittsburgh show...the 20 dollar deal was too good to pass up.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.