Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 971

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Watt, Ali Tamposi, Tim Pagnotta, Sam Hollender, John Feldmann, and Pharrell have all been named at one point or another.

2. TheJMan

Trusted

They still wrote the songs the same way they did with their other albums though which was starting with an acoustic guitar and getting a riff down and going from there.

3. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

Didn't all those songs start on acoustic guitars? I think they all started like that and then built them together and added all the wacky shit later.

TheJMan likes this.
  4. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Just heard BIOMY on the radio again on my lunch break! It sounds really good on the radio for some reason I can't really explain it. The guitars pop in the chorus.

Also are Matt & Mark both singing on the bridge at the same time? I hope they do more of that going forward instead of just alternating verses or choruses. Similar to what Conor & Phoebe did on Better Oblivion, it's a really cool sound when they both sing.

5. pablowashere

Regular

Maybe Skiba doesn't want to be apart of the interviews and likes the behind the scenes activity. I hope there isn't trouble going on, something that may have also led to the delay of the album. They made different excuses for him in both radio interviews.

6. broken22

(:

I doubt any trouble is brewing, I know Matt tends to different things.

7. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Matt wants out.

8. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Matt is a strange dude, so maybe this type of press isn’t for him, or maybe he feels like this is Mark & Travis’ baby, and they can articulate everything better than he can? I’m honestly surprised it hasn’t been the three of them, but then again, Mark and Travis are the face of blink and have always done the press work themselves. I’m sure it’s nothing; not even sure why I’m speculating, but seeing that I’m a huge Skiba nerd, I do find it interesting that he isn’t part of the interviews while he posts his collectibles on Instagram.

9. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Oh gosh it's one morning. Let's not start speculating. Dude could've just had the shits, who knows. Mannnn

10. TheJMan

Trusted

It was definitely a little bizarre he wasn't there and Mark and Travis were like "yeah we have no idea where he is".

11. Oh this is what we’re doing today?

[​IMG]

12. EntryLevelTank

Jason wants out.

SlappinCups, moore182 and Jason Tate like this.
  13. smoke4thecaper

He’s been noticeably absent from press, that’s all. Trust me, I am definitely NOT one of those people when it comes to this stuff. He’s a vampire tho, so it wasn’t prob just too early for his sleep scheduled.

14. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Dear blink fanbase:

BTDandFeelingThis and sonder like this.
  15. broken22

(:

What's wrong with speculating ? Talking about this is hell of a lot better than the bullshit that's been going on in here lately.

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Thread Discussion Rankings:

Low Ticket Sales
    Tom > Matt
    Is Blame It On My Youth Successful?
    Aliens Exist album reviews
    Matt > Tom
    Album Rankings
    Neighborhoods
    Where's Matt?

SlappinCups, FTank, Joe4th and 5 others like this.
  17. EntryLevelTank

They never should have replaced Scott. Travis is good and all, but he does bring the same energy Scott did.

18. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Thread Topic Bracket:

Low Ticket Sales vs. Tom > Matt
    Is Blame It On My Youth Successful? vs. Aliens Exist album reviews
    Matt > Tom vs. Album Rankings
    Neighborhoods vs. Where's Matt?

GO.

19. 333 GANG

ACAB

Respectfully, get out.

BlackwingE likes this.
  20. EntryLevelTank

Lol i'm obviously kidding.

FTank likes this.
  21. smoke4thecaper

This place does tend to get tense quickly, huh? :teethsmile: It’s okay everyone, we tried. Tomorrow is another day. Good game.

SlappinCups and FTank like this.
  22. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Matt wants out. I want in.

23. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Bands can do press without all of the members. It happens all of the time. Pretty sure Matt and Mark have done plenty of interviews without Travis.

24. 333 GANG

ACAB

I definitely don’t think there’s any drama going on behind the scenes or anything like that, but that isn’t why people are speculating. They’re theorizing because he was supposed to be there but wasn’t, and neither Mark nor Travis seemed to have any idea where he was.

25. EntryLevelTank

Honestly, I think people are just speculating because they're bored and there's a vacuum. If they announced a new album or released a new song no one would care about the other nonsense.

bradsonemanband and broken22 like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.