Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 966

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I’m not saying this thread is pure by any sense, because it’s far from it. But there IS a line. Garbage posts and pictures of injected needles are way over the line.

2. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

But defending homophobia turns a blind eye, got it.

3. broken22

(:

I think I may have heard once on the radio.

4. BTDandFeelingThis

Not at all, and homophobia should never have a blind eye turned to it. That shit is wrong too.

5. broken22

(:

I'm pretty sure nobody has defended shit like that in here. But yeah, posting pictures of needles in arms is cool and not gross.

DesolateEarth likes this.
  6. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Wait what happened? I missed it. Was it deleted?

SlappinCups likes this.
  7. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Yeah, what the fuck happened here? I come back after a day to like 5 new pages and talk of needle pictures and homophobia?

8. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

Do you guyz n galz actually actively listen to the radio? I assume most of you do it in your cars but since I'm a loser who can't drive I never do. I source all my music directly online more or less although sort of keep in touch with what's popular via internet osmosis although I couldn't tell you what the number one UK single was right now.

Edit: yeah what's up? I was just scanning comments about radio play and things seem weirdly tense.

SlappinCups likes this.
  9. BTDandFeelingThis

I don’t. I just Bluetooth Apple Music and play albums.

Preserved Moose likes this.
  10. The only time I listen to the radio is when I'm switching out a CD in my car, or when my lady doesn't like what I put on, haha.

11. broken22

(:

I listen to sports radio everyday lol.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  12. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

I'll throw on the classic rock station morning show on my way to work because they're actually pretty funny and usually just shoot the shit/talk about some news. Or if I'm only driving like 10-15mins I'll put on the modern rock/alt station but sometimes it gets switched off when I can't stand what they have on or the obnoxious DJs.

13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Never listen to the radio for any reason

14. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

Yeah aside from just wanting to listen to what I want I'm kinda put off by terrible DJs. I had to take a lot of taxi rides a few months ago with the radio on and most of them are SO annoying. Also I don't like the pointless filling they do. "Jimbo23 tweeted to say he loves the show and he's listening at work with Tim and Jennifer!". Yeah cool. Great content!

15. Yesterday listening to KROQ was the first time I've heard the radio in a very long time beside when the classical station is on for like 30 seconds when the car starts in Hannah's car.

16. TheJMan

Trusted

Honestly just way too lazy to look it up haha.

17. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I do now and again. On short drives (sub 15 minutes) I sometimes do, as it's quicker than plugging my phone in for Apple Music and if I'm bored of whatever CD is in the player. Sometimes when I'm at home doing the dishes if I don't fancy listening to a podcast too.

I'll listen to Radio 1 mostly, even though I hate most of the presenters. Greg James was great, but they moved him to breakfast. Annie Mac annoys me for some reason (like she's trying to do her best Zane Lowe impression but failing). But the party is really at BBC 6 Music. That station is fucking incredible. So much niche music played, no talk other than to introduce a song and then maybe talk about where the band is touring. Lauren Laverne is easily one of the best radio presenters out there.

18. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Damn, this thread...

[​IMG]

19. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

I used to listen to radio one a lot when I was a teenager. The rock show with Steve Lamacq in the evenings was pretty good. I actually remember once they played a random full blink set for some reason. Mark introduced the band and then said "What are all of your names?" to the crowd and ever since I've vowed to say that if I ever do a gig haha.

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  20. 333 GANG

ACAB

The only time I listen to the radio is when I’m in someone else’s car.

21. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Not even sure what happened, but the fact this needs to even be said is fucking atrocious.

22. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Hahah that's great. I used to listen to Zane Lowe every night growing up, he introduced me to so much great music. Used to play so much great rap and indie, really widened my music tastes. Dan Carter does the rock show now, he's okay, I've only ever caught it once or twice though.

23. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

I only listen to Gunz on Idobi, nothing else matters.

24. NPR only

sonder likes this.
  25. BlackwingE

Trusted

What the hell did I miss? What can possibly be worse than Wrecked?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.