Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 871

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

No argument there. Just losing the blink buzz. Need something to feed the beast. A music video or pre-order announcement, perhaps. Or even another awesome Mark Q&A.

TheJMan likes this.
  2. An album release date would be fun. Kinda wish that would have been paired with the single but oh well

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  3. TheJMan

Trusted

I think the issue is they probably didn't really know when the album is going to be released since they're still working on it at the time BIOMY was released to be paired with the tour announcement. I'm sure they had a rough target date but as of what a week ago they only had either an album title or cover art completed and still no track list yet.

4. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I dont want another song. I want an album announcement. If they release another song then we already heard 20% of the album.

5. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I wonder if it’ll stay with the 10 song tracklist. If they haven’t even made the tracklist, isn’t it possible they’ll add a couple songs?

cbronder1 and bradsonemanband like this.
  6. All I want is a deluxe version with all 50 songs they recorded, haha.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  7. BTDandFeelingThis

I’d like a more focused and restrained album as much as I love California/deluxe.

10-13 works for me

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. Oh me too, for sure. But I'd also like to have 50 songs to sift through and pick my favorites and ditch the duds.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  9. TheJMan

Trusted

That thought crossed my mind. I mean as of I believe two weeks ago they were still listening to mixes to decide what songs would go on the album maybe they will end up having a hard time picking just 10 and add a few more. Or maybe the label is forcing them to stick to 10? Is that a thing labels do?

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

In a world where albums are constantly getting overstuffed for streaming I doubt a label would force them to only release 10 songs

TheJMan and Joe4th like this.
  11. broken22

(:

10 songs would be perfect honestly, even if the songs aren't long.

12. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Even though we’ve gotten new music already, it still feels like we’ve been on the brink, just minutes away from getting an album announcement for a solid three months now. I had to quit paying attention. Haha.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  13. Heron182

Regular

I wouldn’t mind a deluxe I’m sure some fans won’t like all the songs. Curious what it’s gonna sound like

14. TheJMan

Trusted

Mark kind of hinted at it on that podcast he was on a few weeks ago.

15. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

on a side note, I watched Tom Delonge's Pursuit of Tone yesterday for the forth time and still love it.

16. cbronder1

Regular

I think it's safe to say we'll get album news anytime this summer and that's enough to keep me excited about blink

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

The band is totally just fucking with everyone when they keep saying we'll hear more music, or know more about the album "sooner than you think." They were saying it about a new single and then it was forever til it came out, now they are doing the same about more info ha

18. BTDandFeelingThis

As long as its not ‘soon’ like with Up All Night Where soon was a couple years

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Blink: "sooner than you think"

me: "I think tomorrow"

(it never works)

20. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Anyone collect blink stuff (Vinyl, posters)?

Looking for a number of items if anyone is willing to sell:

Reunion 09 poster

Bethlehem 2013 poster

2014 11x17 poster

Shortbus 7” alternate cover

Untitled test press from Mightier Than Sword

21. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I have the framed reunion poster 09 I would consider letting go for a good offer.

ChampsMusic likes this.
  22. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Ditto.

ChampsMusic likes this.
  23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

David Parke and bradsonemanband like this.
  24. David Parke likes this.
  25. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

Haha this guy Bill Billinglsey (sp?) who’s like a regular on/Superfan of the blink 155 Podcast bought one of Travis‘ cars and he details his experience in one of the episodes.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.