Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 868

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. I would love for the main set to end with Anthem. What a great way to go out "I TIME..." *chug chug chug* "GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!" "BOOOOOOOOMMMMMB!" *guitars and drums vamp like crazy*

2. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Yeah Anthem would be a closer not opener for sure

3. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

Going away to college opener. Lets get the energy going.

Richter915 likes this.
  4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Stockholm Syndrome would be a killer opener. They play the interlude as they walk out. Then they explode into the song. Would be so good.

5. [​IMG]

chewbacca110 and smowashere like this.
  6. TheJMan

Trusted

Lights then go out followed by 182 seconds of silence then a loud bang and fire goes up everywhere then Anthem Part Two starts playing to start the encore.

David Parke likes this.
  7. 44 seconds pass, Mark starts yelling baby come on to a confused crowd

8. TheJMan

Trusted

Followed by Matt playing No It Isn’t?

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Feeling this is a great opener though if it were up to me it'd be dumpweed

333 GANG likes this.
  10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

BIOMY is on the radio right now. Yay.

11. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Ok I want this

russvanderhoof and chewbacca110 like this.
  12. slimfenix182

Stockholm wouldn't be bad*

*if Matt does the yelling part

Rowan5215, Jason Tate and ChampsMusic like this.
  13. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Screamy Matt. Gimme.

talltomaz and Jason Tate like this.
  14. johnthegawd

@theinsideoutband

i wish theyd retire ATST forever but given its popularity i doubt itd ever happen, or maybe at least play one tour without it. are they contractually obligated to play the hits on these big tours or do the band members always have full creative control over the setlist?

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  15. slimfenix182

The two songs they absolutely couldn't drop are First Date and ATST. Crowds would riot. They love those songs.

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. johnthegawd

@theinsideoutband

but what if the band wanted to drop those songs, could they tho? sure people would make a stink but it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world. im just guessing, but i imagine a label or a venue could have a clause in their contract that includes a band like them has to play their biggest hit songs.

i think people would be more upset if they came out and made every song on the setlist a mashup with lil wayne.

17. slimfenix182

I'm sure blink could do what they want. But when they're drawing like 22k almost everybody there wants to hear those songs. They could certainly drop lesser hits and not piss too many off. If they did tiny shows that only die hards got tickets to, sure they could drop the huge hits to play deep cuts and not disappoint anybody really.

18. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

What about dammit?

19. slimfenix182

Yeah would probably be a lot of "wtf's" at the end of the show without that too haha

20. slimfenix182

Blink is also 32 on the Active Rock radio chart. They were 34 yesterday. Still 19 on Alternative

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

What would everyone's feeling be if blink busted out "Baby Come On" live? I'm for it.

talltomaz and David Parke like this.
  22. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I’d love that

23. chelsealouanne

Regular

Just browsing Instagram:

Attached Files:

russvanderhoof likes this.
  24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I've never heard of artists being contractually obligated to play songs on their own tours. For example I saw Gorillaz in 2017 and they didn't play Feel Good Inc

25. Shaun

cool dogs

it does kinda bum me out that Marks made it pretty clear its one of his favorite songs that hes ever written but hasn't been able to play it for over a decade now. even playing it at a Simple Creatures show would be really cool. i'm sure he wouldn't want the bizarre "this is just +44 feat. Matt Skiba..." comments they still somehow manage to get to intensify if blink played it lol.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.