Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 661

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Reddit ruins everything

2. Yes.

Except someone posted this on there today and I like it a lot sooo they're not ALWAYS bad.

3. People on Reddit right now are stoked about a clip of a song in a new video that Mark posted on his IG story. I went to listen to it because everyone thinks it's a new Blink song... But it's "Just Rock and Roll" by Midtown, haha.

4. BTDandFeelingThis

Just an FYI once this new album drops y’all know I’ll be so hyped we’ll be redoing the blink-182 bracket. Especially since the method of running them is much more honed these days

5. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

6. TheJMan

Trusted

We wouldn't expect anything less.

Did the last bracket even include the deluxe songs? I don't really even remember it was so long ago. Didn't Feeling This win it all?

7. "IGNORE THREAD"

jk jk

8. BTDandFeelingThis

It did, but I threw them in as a jumbled mess with OG Cali

9. BTDandFeelingThis

Nah I’ve started making brackets have their own threads so as not to cluster up the actual threads

10. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

11. BTDandFeelingThis

Get out of here with your negativity

slimfenix182, David Parke and Kuri44 like this.
  12. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

I love how any valid criticism of this band is deemed "negativity" by you.

Mark could shit in a bag and you would pre-order it, and most likely spring for the limited deluxe VIP bundle that includes his used toilet paper.

13. BTDandFeelingThis

1. @bachna84 is a very good friend of mine and we were joking with eachother. I say that to him all the time, and he bashes blink to get under my skin. It’s a joke.

2. Just because I am not overly judging of the band, and tend to like most of what they do, that’s my prerogative. I have openly said in the past they have some weak songs (This Is Home, Fighting The Gravity, Pretty Little Girl, a lot of stuff on Cheshire). But I can still find enjoyment in them. I’d rather be someone who enjoys things than someone who is constantly negative about something. It doesn’t effect you at all.

3. Your ‘valid criticisms’ are your opinion. Just how if I disagree with them they’re mine. I come here to have fun and talk about my favorite bands. If you’re not happy with them or their output, lovely feel free to discuss it. But don’t throw shade at me if I don’t fall in line with what you say, because honestly it doesn’t harm anyone, and it just puts a foul taste in my mouth.

14. Late but Amy shark guest vocals please

15. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm pretty sure Kev didn't pre-order the To The Stars Demos Odds & Ends, and that's pretty much the equivalent of Tom pooping in a bag.

16. BTDandFeelingThis

That album is terrible, and is probably one of the five worst things I’ve ever heard lol

skurt and David Parke like this.
  17. TheJMan

Trusted

Nah, he got it for free when he bought shares of To The Stars.

In all seriousness Kevin is a good dude who loves blink, there’s nothing wrong with that except he likes Bottom of the Ocean.

18. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Fixed it for you

19. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I think everybody pretty much knows what every single member likes or didn't like about Cali, we don't need to keep hammering on the negatives for the 65th time around the setlist/Tom/Feldy/etc etc debate rotation

20. BTDandFeelingThis

My wife likes it a lot more than I do

Dirty Sanchez and TheJMan like this.
  21. BTDandFeelingThis

It goes on, on and on. Moves on and on and on

22. Aye but for reals where the link to preorder the poop?

23. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

You'll just have to stalk him and steal it from a public restroom like a normal person

24. Eva89

Trusted Supporter

I guess this is holding cups

25. Eva89

Trusted Supporter

Hoooold on, the turd is yet to come.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.