Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 166

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. I'm excited to see what McBride and his team do with the new Halloween film. They seem really passionate about it. I hear he was great in the new Alien film, too. I love seeing talented people go outside of their box.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Agreed I'll always give them a shot. As long as it's better than Rob Zombies Halloween movies we will be good

David Parke likes this.
  3. Can't POSSIBLY be that bad. They have their moments and I was stoked they cast Danielle Harris in it but it just didn't do what the original did. It was tonally off across the board. H20 was a GREAT revitalization of the series. Unfortunately Resurrection was as bad as H20 was good. :(

4. BTDandFeelingThis

Agreed. And let's not speak of that awful awful elm street remake

David Parke likes this.
  5. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Oh man Left Alone is twenty times better than She's Out Of Her Mind. I listened to that song for the first time yesterday since deluxe came out. HARD agree to disagree lol.

I have four top tier blink songs on Cali: Bored To Death, Cynical, San Diego and Left Alone. Everything else feels like an easy level below those.

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Probably also my top 5 but I love San Diego so much so I'd have to maybe swap out SOOHM

7. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Cynical, Sober, Bored to Death, San Diego, and HISALP are my top 5 and the only ones I have mild to strong positive feelings for

ComedownMachine likes this.
  8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I only ever listen to albums in full and it really bums me out that one of my favorite ever bands made an album that I'm fine with never hearing in full again

9. hahaha fair enough. if someone told me to pick one song from California to keep forever and destroy the others in a burning fire, i'd easily pick "Bored to Death." but if i could pick 2, i'd easily pick "SOOHM." That one just instantly reminds me of the Enema/TOYPAJ era, which I like about it.

TheJMan likes this.
  10. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Been watching old live performances today. Still amazed that Tom was even capable of playing guitar with that terrible posture and how low he always held the thing.

11. BTDandFeelingThis

Not A LOT different. But different.

1. Bored To Death
    2. Cynical
    3. No Future
    4. Left Alone
    5. Sober

That's not including DLX

12. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Haha I don't hate it. It's fun for sure. Bored To Death is everything going right for an anthemic blink song. We can agree on number one anyways haha.

13. Anyone here get tickets for the LP show at the bowl? I completely forgot about the on-sale :(

14. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Long shot here but I have a Enema of the State and Dude Ranch test press for sale. If any of you are hardcore collectors haha.

15. TheJMan

Trusted

Thanks for the write up on that. I actually saw H20 back in I want to say high school when it first came out. From what I remember it was a fine horror movie. I enjoyed Halloween because I like when horror movies are somewhat realistic or close to it. I don't care much for fantastical elements. I will have to check out the others in the series though.

David Parke likes this.
  16. TheJMan

Trusted

Eh I liked the first half of the movie but when once it got syfyish I checked out. It was fine but will never watch it again. I saw the sequel and that was just awful. I did enjoy New Nightmare though, I thought the idea/storyline was interesting. And I did see Freddy vs Jason when it came out and remember it being entertaining.

17. BTDandFeelingThis

New Nightmare is divisive and under appreciated. I loved it.

TheJMan likes this.
  18. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

Dammit came out 20 years ago today

19. Anyone watch the Foo Fighters doc on Netflix ?

bradsonemanband likes this.
  20. BTDandFeelingThis

I know what's on my to do list

21. Eva89

Trusted Supporter

Yup, must suck to have all your drumparts re-recorded. Also wonder if the friendship between Franz and Dave ever recovered.

22. It goes all the way up to Wasting Light, it's truly awesome.

23. I couldn't believe that. It's crazy to think how it was the right move going forward.

24. tomtom94

Trusted

Went to see New Found Glory a couple of nights ago and the ambient music was California (the album at least, not the song) on a loop.

Believe me when I say that I like California but listening to it three times in a row is a bit testing.

AFoolsGlory and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  25. Fuck You Aurora likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.