Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 165

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Bradsoneman, Bradsone man, does whatever a One man band can

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. DegenerateMike likes this.
  3. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

Can he rock
    On a stage
    OFCOURSE HE CAN!
    Rock out!
    He's bradsonemanband

BTDandFeelingThis and Erwin89 like this.
  5. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

6. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

Also i wish i had a themesong.

7. haha isn't that song just a jaaaaam?! i did that shit 12 years ago and it's awful :-)

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  8. Eva89

Trusted Prestigious

Is that the tmnt theme at the end?

I did this recently;

9. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Should I see the original first? Read the book? I wanna see the new one but I want to know if I should see the old one or read the book at all.

10. haha yes it is!

and that song sounds awesome! good job man!
    here's something more recent of mine

11. BTDandFeelingThis

Read the book: you can read it before or after but YEA READ IT.

Original movie: Watch it after. It's good for what it was, a 90s tv miniseries, but it got a lot wrong from the book and you won't be missing much but a few Easter egg nods in the new movie.

New movie: See it. Can be enjoyed without the other two, and sometimes that makes it better because you won't know what to expect.

ChampsMusic likes this.
  12. TheJMan

Trusted

I feel like you can say that about a lot of horror movies from back in the day. Last October my wife and I decided to watch some of the classic horror movies as it was close to Halloween. We had never seen Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13th etc. The only one we liked was Halloween, the other two were just kind of boring. Even Halloween wasn't 'scary' but was at least interesting. It's not really a genre we are into though so maybe that could be it.

David Parke likes this.
  13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Left Alone absolutely wouldn't have worked as a single

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  14. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Would’ve been another STFTK type of single. Like SOOHM was another First Date. At least that’s how I see it.

They majorly dropped the ball with putting Sober as a single.

15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I just don't think Left Alone would smash anywhere near as much as STFTK

I agree with you that Sober would have been big, though

16. TheJMan

Trusted

I agree Sober should have been the 3rd single as it was their most radio friendly along with BTD and SOOHM. I think they tried to get too cute with dropping HISALP as the 3rd single because it's similar in serious subject matter ala Adam's Song and STFTK.

They dropped the ball in terms of waiting so freaking long to drop the singles. By the time SOOHM's cycle ended the album was done.

17. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I don't think a STFTK type song has close to a chance of doing anything today as opposed to when that song came out.

18. TheJMan

Trusted

Why not? I feel like the subject matter is something easily relatable to people, especially in the target demo they were reaching.

19. DegenerateMike

I'm flailing now.

20. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Left Alone just isn't that good of a song. It's fine, I could see it on alternative radio but there's a lot of garbage on alternative radio. Sober is great and has actual personality so I really wish it was a single.

21. "Left Alone" is the epitome of a "filler track" in my opinion.

ComedownMachine likes this.
  22. BTDandFeelingThis

Left Alone is a top 5 on OG Cali. Cmon now.

23. Glad you liked Halloween. It's one of my all time favorites let alone favorite horror film. It really is well done. Halloween 2 is ok - literally more of that same night. Halloween 3 has nothing to do with Michael Myers but I LOVE it! They tried something and I commend them for it. 4-6 are no longer canon as H20 brought back Jamie Lee Curtis and was a direct sequel to Halloween 2. Resurrection isn't worth watching and kind of ruins H20. The Rob Zombie Halloween films are ok but nothing compared to the original. The next film in the franchise comes out next year and does away with everything since 2 and is (another) direct sequel to Halloween 2 - starring Jamie Lee Curtis again!

Halloween is almost my blink-182 of movies. lol. Back to the Future is my ACTUAL blink-182 of movies.

TheJMan and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  24. BTDandFeelingThis

Elm Street is a classic, but you are partially correct. Though the original Halloween and Elm Street far outclass their remakes

bradsonemanband and David Parke like this.
  25. Califor-Nahhhh, bruh... (haha)

1. Bored To Death
    2. She's Out Of Her Mind
    3. Cynical
    4. Rabbit Hole
    5. The Only Thing That Matters

"Left Alone" didn't even make my top 14 of Cali OG/DLX... But I have a feeling our Top 5 lists would look a LOT different from each others anyway.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.