Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1581

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah please censor Dude R*nch too, it seems too dirty to be on the same page as you guys praising that

2. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

This is why rich people stay rich.

Mcrx, RyanPm40 and chewbacca110 like this.
  3. jesus

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. deflector

formerly pizzatime

please please PLEASE tell me this is worst to best

Ruston and Daniel182 like this.
  5. MRose24

Regular

6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I think the albums were just placed in a randomizer

7. manoverboard365

Trusted

Hoping the Amy song is a grower. I was obsessed with her EP and debut album, but this isn't doing much for me on first listen.

8. The first single from this new album wasn’t very good either. Her debut is soooo good.

9. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Loved her album and also didn't care for the Rise single. Really like this song though.

10. Thought the song was great. Hook was just as good as her debut IMO

11. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

New merch in the shop. A few things I'd actually probably wear.

And this..

ZooZooChaCha and Mcrx like this.
  12. song is fun. copped a wall clock since my Imagineering one just died

13. the clock is awwwwwesome! $60 though eeeeek

Mcrx and David Parke like this.
  14. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Can’t wait to pick up a couple of those items during their Black Friday sale. Not paying $55 for a long sleeve tee when I know it’ll be on sale in the future. Sweatpants and black rain jacket are sickkk but out of my budget for things I don’t need.

Mcrx likes this.
  15. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I wish they made the logo sweatpants in shirt form.

David Parke likes this.
  16. Mcrx

Regular

ohh, yea. I disagree (with Mark). I liked it most for the lyrics. lol

yea, I literally just got into this song (was never a fan really until this year, but i knew all the lyrics so I did play it. lol

17. Mcrx

Regular

oh man! I'm listening to the blink-155 podcast right now for the song "Always" (my fave blink song), lol and they way Tom describes the song and chorus. Omg! He like literally just says the lyrics and says like there's a lot of adjectives, some nouns, pronouns...
    I dunno, but like just how did he say that?! lmao

Also, is it just coincidence that the "chic" at the top of this page is the same name as the girl in the "Always" video, or is that her?? lol

David Parke likes this.

Mcrx, MRose24 and ship90 like this.
  19. I want to start a podcast just so it can get popular enough for me to one day be able to interview people who have worked with Blink so I can actually get new and cool information. Haha.

20. manoverboard365

Trusted

And I'll watch knowing you actually have a real knowledge of Blink. Dude said he saw Blink with Skiba in 2014, and was pretty sure they don't do Tom songs. Biggest face palm lol.

21. That’s exactly the moment I was like “fuck this guy”

David Parke and MRose24 like this.
  22. manoverboard365

Trusted

David Parke, Mcrx and bradsonemanband like this.
  23. Mcrx

Regular

Ummm, lol that comment about Mark and Tom's body builds-pretty sure that's inaccurate in that it would affect their singing. I've known some thin singers that have some powerful voices, and bigger singers with smaller voices. Pretty sure it's a skill thing. Now, a particular tone might be anatomical (like how your nose and mouth and lips are made), but I don't think it's really true about the power thing. Same with register. Just cuz someone is thin, doesn't mean they can't have a deep voice.

Ok, sorry. Just bugged me! Lol I still need to finish all of those. Still very interesting!
    Also that remastered thing too. It's already on my to do list. Lol Just too many things atm.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. I agree. It’s like that guy has never heard Hayley Williams.

25. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Mcrx and David Parke like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.