Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1579

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Lmaoooo, I didn't even know this existed. That man is so busy.

2. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I actually prefer this version of the song to the actual version.

3. Travis is featured on a new Amy Shark song that’s coming out next week or something.

MRose24 likes this.
  4. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I hate that one of my biggest musical influences is such a drag as a person.

HelloThisIsDog likes this.
  5. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

They’re all dopes. Travis is an ass, Matt is obviously a ludicrous, obtuse human being. Mark seems well intentioned and charming and pleasant and nice but he doesn’t speak up for much and that’s frustrating.

6. ItsAndrew Oct 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 18, 2020)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't care what your thoughts are on Biden, but the opposition is one of the most racist, vile, apathetic, lying pieces of human garbage I have ever seen. A tweet like that is essentially telling people not to vote and this is NOT the election to be pulling that shit in. That tweet is basically saying you are okay with Trump staying in office even though his actions have destroyed so many lives and have made so many peoples lives a living hell throughout the past 4 years.

RyanPm40 and Joe4th like this.
  7. deflector

formerly pizzatime

I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's trying to make an argument about corporations/two-party systems/ the American capitalist war machine but I know he's just doing an idiotic "both sides" routine

8. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Probably more of a plug for his DTA brand than anything.

MRose24 likes this.
  9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

There are a million ways to promote your clothing brand that don't involve politics in the way he is talking about it.

10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Travis Barker is a piece of shit and I'm so done being a fan of someone who associates with Nazis and sex offenders.

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

If he wants to make that argument, by all means make it, but don't do it two weeks before one of the most important elections in the history of the US. Also, if that's his argument, make it clear instead of vague like this which comes across as fear mongering.

12. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

Travis is an idiot. More often than not lately it’s been “I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt.” I think when someone repeatedly shows you who they are, you should just believe them.

13. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Travis being close with MGK is really all you need to know

14. Daniel182

This guy really doesn’t trust anyone

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

There's nothing wrong with this at all.

If your first foray into hating american leadership started in late 2016 you're the reason we got to where we are. We got slave owners and mass murderers on our money but ya fuck trump cool story. Drone strikes in the middle east were run by obama. No politician has stood up to corporate greed and it won't end with biden.

Don't really care about travis' prior stuff, but his sentiment here is not wrong.

16. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Lmao ya he's saying not vote

Really he's saying don't trust some white guy in a suit selling you lies. If your response to that is apathy then you're the problem. Fuckin lazy americans.

Daniel182 likes this.
  17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Sorry not sorry but if you see who is currently in office and think to tweet something which could cause people to not vote him out of office you are part of the problem. Obviously no president is perfect and you can find faults in each president throughout history, but it's literally not arguable how bad Trump is and what a shitshow his presidency has been over the past 4 years.

Both candidates lie but Trump does it at an extraordinarily higher rate than Biden, almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I want things to change, I think everyone does, but things aren't going to change if we don't get to a point where they can. Trump is literally setting us backwards in so many ways. Travis' tweet will cause division in an election where that is absolutely unnecessary.

Joe4th and koryoreo like this.
  19. Daniel182

Travis’ tweet will cause zero impact in this election...

20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Maybe it won't, but it sure as heck isn't helping at all.

Joe4th and koryoreo like this.
  21. DannyZach

Trusted

Lol

22. Daniel182

23. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

That podcast interview was great. Loved the JAR - Green Day & Angus soundtrack reference and the subsequent story Mark told about the Pop Disaster Tour.

First time in a long time I've heard an interviewer name drop Scott Raynor too so that was cool to hear.

Mcrx, ZooZooChaCha, TheJMan and 2 others like this.
  24. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

From Discord, Mark says Shut Up is the worst blink song. He said because he doesn’t like the lyrics. While I know the general blink fan base is pretty hit or miss on this song, the lyrics haven’t aged well but the overall energy of the song is encapsulating. Shut Up and Rollercoaster are my favorite TOYPAJ songs.

25. Shut Up is not top tier but it's CERTAINLY far from their worst song. WTH, Mark?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.