Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1533

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Wasn’t this supposed to be his solo album?

2. Mcrx

Regular

Oh, I just love hearing that laugh and seeing him smile! :heart: But like, lol, I couldn't even hear the track really because he wouldn't stop laughing! Lol And you know what? What I heard actually sounded pretty awesome! Heheh Oh, what a loveable goof! Heheh *happy tear* :D

3. Mark is going to be on Jim Adkins' new podcast on Thursday this week

Mcrx, cbronder1, BornToRun and 2 others like this.
  4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Machine Gun Kelly's new song "Concert For Aliens" could be on Take Off Your Pants & Jacket. It's so fun and Travis' drumming is so throwback. Shit, I am so excited for the album.

Even the bass line/tone sounds like Mark Hoppus playing haha.

cbronder1 and bradsonemanband like this.
  5. MRose24

Regular

Woooo this album is gonna be so good

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Ya it's very much 1999-2003 pop punk. I don't know anything by mgk (cept for that horrible song he did with Waka Flocka which I unironically love) so I'm going in without any bias

MRose24 and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  7. FB_IMG_1596571199578.jpg

Richter915 and Mcrx like this.
  8. MRose24

Regular

I wonder if they got Mark to play any bass on the record. The bridge of Concert for Aliens is right up Mark’s alley (similar tones too).

Richter915 likes this.
  9. cbronder1

Regular

I agree that these new MGK songs sound like old blink. This new song is awesome.

10. DannyZach

Trusted

Just remembered this today for some reason and it makes me wanna more Mark & female singers collaborations....I love Skeeb but their harmonies just don’t work that well

11. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Don’t forget they tried doing a Mark/female vocalist thing for Nine with Miley on Really Wish I Hated You. Mark and Matt are both used to sharing lead vocal duties, so I think it’s working well now.

12. TheJMan

Trusted

This is probably my favorite Mark collaboration.

David Parke likes this.
  13. Mcrx

Regular

is there a recording of this? (sorry if I'm behind on this. there's just so much to keep up with! lol And I have no experience with MGk or really most new artists. lol)

14. Mcrx

Regular

p.s. My I-Empire and Dude Ranch albums came in the mail today. Yay!!! :D

Daniel182 likes this.
  15. Mcrx

Regular

Song is a little slow for my taste, but I totally like the idea of more Mark n female singer collabs!!!

Ooo. I like it!

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

The song leaked but its officially out tomorrow! MGK’s previous material is hip hop but he teamed up with Travis to release a pop punk album for His next release.

Mcrx and MRose24 like this.
  17. DannyZach

Trusted

Yea I know and honestly I liked that version with Miley better!Bummer they didn’t go with that
    I love that one but how about THIS

18. TheJMan

Trusted

Tonight Alive is a solid band, I recommend them big time.

Mcrx likes this.
  19. TheJMan

Trusted

Yeah the Amy Shark song is super good too.

David Parke and MRose24 like this.
  20. MRose24 Aug 4, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 4, 2020)
    MRose24

Regular

I had never heard that Amy Shark song but I’m definitely adding it to my library.

Who remembers these

Mark is so consistent. I love mark.

Mcrx and David Parke like this.
  21. MRose24

Regular

Mcrx, JamesMichael, soggytime and 4 others like this.
  22. The songs do what they are supposed to be, a facsimile version of pop-punk. But .. it’s like hearing an ok to good cover band instead of a great new artist.

23. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Dang, I love what MGK and Travis are doing. Straight up having fun and going for it. Super psyched that someone like MKG is putting out a pop-punk album.

I do like MBV more as a song and a single, but this new one is a damn head bopper.

Mcrx, soggytime and bradsonemanband like this.
  24. AlwaysEvolving21 Aug 4, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 4, 2020)
    AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

There’s this one too. EDIT: My bad...thought this was more new then it is haha. But still a cool song.

Blink182Bouncer and MRose24 like this.
  25. DannyZach

Trusted

Haha I played the shit out of ,,Paper Doll” when I was a kid.I think it came out right before the +44 record and I was so hungry for anything involving Mark...Also MxPx are forever in my top 5 bands and probably favorite musicians as human beings.They love their fans.When I was at their NYC’s show last year,they had some problems with their flight from Canada and it looked like they won’t make it on time.So they paid the private plane from their own pocket and got on stage maybe with like 10 min delay,literally straight from the airport still carrying suitcases and played one the greatest shows I ever been at....just little MxPx appreciation haha
    Also lot of people don’t that Mark is also in this song since he burried deep in mix but once you know you can totally hear him

ZooZooChaCha, David Parke and MRose24 like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.