Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1519

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I think the thing is “did he contribute”. Writing, guitar vocals or feedback. If he did that’s all that’s required. It’d be really easy to send a song amongst bandmates, absolutely, but Travis is producing the song. I don’t think it’s a bad thing to have faith in your friend.

If he knows nothing about the song at all, as a member of Blink (even if he’s not part of the core two), that’s be a little weird.

2. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I don’t even want a song about the Quarantine lol

333 GANG likes this.
  3. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Got an email yesterday telling me they didn’t have the stock for the Bone White DED vinyl I ordered and they instead offered me the red one which I believe was more limited. I confirmed it was fine and then I got an email saying it shipped.

pbueddi likes this.
  4. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

White and red were limited to 1,000 each. The black/white was 500. My friend received the same email you did and opted for red as well.

LessThanTrevor likes this.
  5. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I only saw the white available when I was on the site and didn’t even know of other variants until after I ordered. Haha

Daniel182 likes this.
  6. I got sidetracked at work and totally missed out on the pre-order altogether, haha.

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Just got blink tickets for July 2, 2021 in Milwaukee! I was waiting for pit tickets to show up after refunds were processed, and they finally did.

I had a conflict with the original date for 2020 and didn't buy tickets, so I am pretty excited to be able to go now.

pbueddi likes this.
  8. oneeightytwo

Regular

Maybe Matt likes to separate work from home?

Who knows though, especially in this era where you can have a pro sounding set up for not a lot of money.

9. dzyjay

Regular

Mark said
    mark said specifically Matt’s not involved. He said Matt doesn’t have a home studio and they are social distancing.

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

The home studio thing is the only thing I find sketchy. I'm broke as fuck, and not a professional musician, and I still have a decent setup in my tiny apartment to record demos.
    I'm sure Skiba could record at home if he wanted to.

11. dzyjay

Regular

At the end of the day if blink wanted him to be recording Matt would be recording. Feldy mark and Travis are working together so I don’t see the social distancing being an argument either.

12. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I mean, Matt is basically just a hired gun anyway. Mark, Travis, and Tom are still the coowners of Blink 182 Viking Wizard whatever.

13. D_Ream84

Regular

Matt is a professional musician, it’s his day job and how makes an earning, so him not having a studio or at least some kind of set up to record demos and what not is kinda weird. And Travis has been in countless studios with other artists, Mark has been with travis & Feldy (if i’m not mistaken)?? So i just kind of find it weird that Matt hasn’t been with them or doing anything. Although he may have been and just not updated it via IG or what ever?! Who know’s? Either way i’d really like to see a new Sekrets or even ALK3 album in the works.

14. hairtaylor

Regular Supporter

OMG SO MUCH DRAMA

15. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Where Matt lives I can't imagine how easy it is for him to find a studio. It's not like he's been as invested in producing shit like Mark and Travis, if at all. His demos album indicates he doesn't care about having his own studio

Either way, a lot of pointless theorizing, especially during a pandemic. Didn't they say they wrote 50 songs at one point? And there's four probably unfinished ones for an album that has absolutely no timeline? Meh

hairtaylor likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. Jackbo487

Regular

was Skiba ever really *in* Blink, anyway? maybe nobody actually is. who knows?

18. dzyjay

Regular

I think it’s just mark and Travis now

19. MRose24

Regular

Isn’t it Travis and MGK?

20. drummerAVA

Trusted

Welcome any Blink-182 thread to ever exist.....

21. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

MGK and Travis’s bodyguard

22. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

Mark and Travis could just make a blink record with Feldy and it’d be all the same.

maybe at the beginning of the MATT era they felt like having that third official member was important, but I think they’d be fine just them and a hired gun for touring.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  23. tomdelonge

Trusted

can't wait for the Mark, John, And Travis Show

chewbacca110 likes this.
  24. broken22

(:

It'd be cool if this thread wasn't a cesspool for a change.

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  25. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

We are in this part of the timeline. The hype from the new album has died down completely and now we’re back to the “doesn’t look like he wants to be there” portion.

Soon? Lists.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.