Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1516

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. pbueddi

Trusted

red

2. Jivin2709

@CorkRockingham Supporter

3. This seems like a Rorschach test.

If you like Skiba in Blink and think he contributes: he helped contribute to the song and just hasn’t heard the final parts all out together yet. If you don’t, omg they all hate each other drama!

4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Skiba.Is.Out and definitely doesn’t look like he wants to be there.

5. oneeightytwo

Regular

This is great work. Still yet to find a copy of the Birmingham show from the 2004 Untitled tour - would love a copy of my first blink show, but I'm assuming that its something that doesn't exist.

6. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Put on Nine today for the first time in a while and it’s still my favorite thing they’ve done since Untitled. No Heart To Speak Of and On Some Emo Shit >>>>

7. Yesssss!

8. TheJMan

Trusted

What was the date of the concert?

9. oneeightytwo

Regular

November 30, 2004.

10. TheJMan

Trusted

bradsonemanband likes this.
  11. oneeightytwo

Regular

No worries, appreciate you looking though!

TheJMan likes this.
  12. Jivin2709

@CorkRockingham Supporter

Perfect analysis, I agree.

13. pbueddi

Trusted

Still waiting on my red vinyl to ship. No response from customer service. Still says unfulfilled.

14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Mine is unfulfilled too, but I ordered a couple non-DED merch items as well. Possible they are working to bundle it all together.

pbueddi likes this.
  15. pbueddi

Trusted

i ordered just the vinyl.

16. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Also just ordered the vinyl and haven’t heard anything. My luck with vinyl has been garbage so it is what it is lol

pbueddi likes this.
  17. Someone on Reddit posted a picture of the vinyl sleeve’s spine, and it’s kinda funny.

18. Daniel182

Mark confirmed on Twitch yesterday that Matt has not had any involvement in new blink music so far. He said the reason is because Matt does not have a studio at his home, and they are social distancing.

19. Vs.

Regular

I personally find it hard to believe that that's the sole reason why. Maybe not though.

20. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I mean, he already plays Kempers and those you can just plug right in to your computer and record...which is how Feldman records a lot of his guitars. But like Jason said, people will believe what they want to believe.

21. Daniel182

People believing what they want to believe is unrelated to what is actually true. We don’t know what is truly going on in the blink camp, but this combined with Matt’s comment is suspicious at the very least.

22. Daniel182

284B4E6E-ED6C-437A-80C9-42B4FA630A24.jpeg

JaytotheGee likes this.
  23. D_Ream84

Regular

smowashere likes this.
  24. dzyjay

Regular

I do get a weird vibe. I feel like if they wanted to be working with Skiba right now they would be. But I don’t know what’s going on obviously.

Vs. likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.