Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1515

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Where/when is this? Feel like it's warped or kroq around 98?

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I’m actually not sure! I saw it here:

Richter915 likes this.
  3. TheJMan

Trusted

I’m almost positive Travis was already in the band by the time the KROQ Weenie Roast was in 1998. So my guess would be Warped Tour or another festival in 1997 or very very early 98.

Richter915 and David Parke like this.
  4. Looks like it was in DC in ‘98

5. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Nice find!

6. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Just seeing Tom look like that brings back so many memories.

7. pbueddi

Trusted

Just saw a bmw commercial that used all the small things in it. Not a pairing i would have guessed lol.

Mcrx and ChampsMusic like this.
  8. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Same. I was SO confused.

pbueddi likes this.
  9. pbueddi

Trusted

10. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

I didnt hear him say "new" blink song.... I wonder if he has a harmony hidden somewhere in the past or if it is something prominent on a new song

pbueddi likes this.
  11. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Didn’t Travis make his first “vocal” appearance on California with and “Ahhh” on Cynical and the is that it moment on Built this Pool. I thought Mark joked about it in an interview (finally having Travis on a record).

12. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

I’m pretty sure he did some background stuff on the Untitled album

13. Yeah, rumor has it that Travis is the one doing the whisper parts in “Down.”

Mcrx likes this.
  14. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

If it’s not even credited or distinguishable I don’t thing it’s worth making any sort of deal over.

15. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Yikes

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I find that so odd. Just out of curiosity I want to ask Matt if there’s some sort of understanding in place with them when it comes to certain things bc the picture of Matt “being left out” keeps on developing. It’s so weird he hasn’t heard a new song of the band he is in and was asked to be part of haha. If it’s ever released I guarantee Matt will hear it before it’s out there.

Then again I’m sure there were songs Tom and Mark worked on individually and didn’t let each other hear them until much later or something.

17. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe it’s not done.

Also, Matt doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy who sits around waiting to feel included.

Kyle Max likes this.
  18. 333 GANG

ACAB

That isn’t nearly as uncommon as some of you think.

19. Mcrx

Regular

This is funny, because I just finished listening to that. Gonna go back again now, not only for this but because it's a good song! :D

Edit: currently listening to another fave

20. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

It's just a one off covid inspired song, it means about as much to me as the features Mark and Travis do on the side. Also nobody is working in the same space, Matt could have sent in parts on it and just not heard the finished product.

Either way, really not a big deal lol.

21. Iain

Regular

My parents were cleaning out some storage at their house and I collected one of my old hard drives from years ago. I actually cant wait to get my old iTunes backup that had my Blink live bootlegs from the untitled era. I used to listen to them religiously for years. I loved how they played some of the songs differently live and toms guitar tone was great then.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  22. Check out www.blinklegs.bandcamp.com. All those bootlegs are probably there too.

23. Evolution Kid

I may be going broke, but I'm never broken down. Prestigious

bradsonemanband likes this.
  24. pbueddi

Trusted

Anyone get a shipping notice for their DED vinyl yet? Mine still says unfulfilled. I saw that someone on reddit already got their swirl variant. I emailed the day after I ordered to see when they were shipping out, and haven't heard back. I thought the site said they would ship immediately if you ordered the vinyl on its own.

25. I feel like I got the shipping notification same day for the bone white version. What color did you get?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.