Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1514

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Looks like the whole pressing is now sold out.

2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Wonder if they’ll do more since it sold out in an hour

3. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Fuck I totally spaced on this this morning and missed it completely. Damn.:uhoh:

I can’t believe I missed it, especially with the heads up they gave us. The markups on this are going to be crazy.:facepalm:

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

I hope so. I said it wasn't worth the money for me, but now I'm feeling serious FOMO lol

The Black Parade and macbethfan like this.
  5. BTDandFeelingThis

You aren’t wrong
    1265840A-4011-4CB5-AC65-0E17A9686452.png

There’s a guy on twitter blaming the band for this like they have a hand in people buying records and selling them jacked up...

macbethfan likes this.
  6. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

With things like this, I try to block it out of my mind completely and forget about it so I don’t dwell on it. There was a release I was anticipating a few years back that dropped out of nowhere and I was soooo upset that I missed the limited edition, which turned out to be the worst variant anyways.

With that said, I hope another release pops up for this.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  7. manoverboard365

Trusted

Honestly I doubt the band even expected this. DED is their most forgotten release, it even charted pretty poorly when it first came out. I don't think they were expecting to sell 2,500 copies in a few hours.

The Black Parade and macbethfan like this.
  8. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Wow. The flippers wasted no time on posting them. I have a really negative opinion of people who partake in these practices, but the last thing I’d do is blame the band. If I missed out, that’s on me, not the band LOL. Gotta love the entitled fans out there.:eyeroll:

9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

People who blame the bands really underestimate the vinyl game. Flipping is inevitable, unfortunately.

The Black Parade likes this.
  10. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Just in case, I now have Twitter notifications turned on for Blink.:ok:

manoverboard365 likes this.
  11. BTDandFeelingThis

He says it’s a personal opinion if you blame the band or not, and they should just void all orders and sell them again.

...yeah. Genius.

12. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

:shrug::shrug:
    :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh: The nerve some people have in this world just astounds me. Yes, sure we’re going to cater to your exact demands, crazy Twitter person. :shrug:

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Well that just sounds like someone reacting illogically because they’re upset.

Vinyl sells crazy amounts these days, flippers are taking full opportunity. As much as I dislike that practice, it’s not the band’s fault in anyway.

macbethfan and The Black Parade like this.
  14. TheJMan

Trusted

Depends on how much money Tom still needs to build that space ship.

15. BTDandFeelingThis

Here’s the twitter thread if you’re curious...the metal gymnastics I’m seeing are insane

macbethfan and tyramail like this.
  16. MRose24

Regular

Was able to snag the red at like 11:21am. I think they could’ve sold out 5,000 total copies.

17. Could you imagine if kids got this mad at Air Jordan and they actually listened???

The hype is why these records sell. Capitalism is evillllllllll

18. manoverboard365

Trusted

I give it a year before SRC or some other company opens up pre orders for a splatter variant or some shit.

macbethfan and The Black Parade like this.
  19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

.K. likes this.
  20. I just got this message from someone on Reddit:

"Im commenting to you in regards to an archived post about remastering Blinks Demo#2. They recorded that demo at my uncles studio in Mira Mesa and I actually have the hand written mix notes that the band wrote with little pictures they drew on it and them calling each other names on it. Im going to pull it out this weekend and send you a picture of it and send it on here. Also, I have the master reel to reel tapes as well. Ive never told anyone this because they were given to me by my uncle and I really dont know what to do with all of it but I was just searching it on the internet and saw you remixed it so figured Id tell somebody lol."

21. razorburn

Trusted

They still have the masters? Wow.

David Parke and bradsonemanband like this.
  22. Noradrenaline

Regular

I believe them when I see it ;-)

David Parke and bradsonemanband like this.
  23. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

lol that might honestly be real, but it still makes me laugh that they said "my uncle's studio". There's even a meme about that. "My uncle works at Nintendo, and he said..."

24. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

06D83E54-5243-4CDC-BA2E-5F66ACC583B7.jpeg

Never saw this picture until today. I’m not used to seeing them play for such large crowds with Scott.

Mcrx, Richter915, AFoolsGlory and 2 others like this.
  25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm not used to seeing Scott in such high definition

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.