Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1502

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I’m fine with where they are at. I’d rather they make cool songs without trying to replicate an old sound that which had a different member.

Also, California had some old Blink to it and some people complained. Pretty sure a certain group of people will just complain no matter what (like most bands who’ve been around for more than 7 albums).

2. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Bands are pretty bad at describing how their own stuff sounds but I think on the last two records blink was pretty accurate at least with the process

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Pretty sure they have. Have you been following all of the collabs they have been doing?

.K. and bradsonemanband like this.
  4. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I love they kept all vocals collaborations off their most recent albums.

considering how they are in, there must be a lot they can’t do.

5. 333 GANG

ACAB

I would say the large majority of what they’ve done post-California is exactly the opposite.

6. Who have you been listening to? Ha

.K. likes this.
  7. Kuri44

Live act wise, for sure. I don’t think they should be, but that’s their odd choice to be so.

I’m Way more interested in seeing Ava live in this day and age. When I saw them in September, they played so many hits AND deep cuts. Blinks setlist for the last 11 years is basically a “NOW That’s What I Call blink-182!” Compilation

manoverboard365 likes this.
  8. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Oh, the TOYPAJ memories. Also, I always thought he just had pearl triangle inlays in the white one.
    C7E874FA-96C0-4A16-A4D0-00D30FE31D06.jpeg 662B09D1-E227-4BD8-BB26-3939970E0E9A.png CF7C7E45-8C44-4E0A-81B6-D1E924614EF8.png B13BDFC5-6E8F-4FE6-AF05-870E875937AC.png

cbronder1 and bradsonemanband like this.
  9. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Pretty much the same here. blink is fun but i know what I’m getting live. Plus seeing them perform the same songs live over again doesn’t make me want to pay so much to see them.

Saw AVA in October and they switched up their setlist so that was cool. The new songs were good live too. The crowd was into it. So was Melvin from NOFX. He came out between songs and gave Tom a giant hug then hung out side stage and rocked out. That was cool. Especially bc right before that I saw a nofx video of Fat Mike ripping into AVA and Tom.

Kuri44 likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. Enema of the State can legally drink today. 21 years old.

12. Wow. We are old.

I remember buying this from Target the day it went on sale. Before the parental advisory sticker was on it, and before the red cross was removed from her hat. Haha oh the good ol' days!

13. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Yeah this is giving me all the summer feels from last summer. Went to two, almost three tour dates. That album is so fun and it was great to hear it live all the way through.

Richter915 likes this.
  14. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Damn I was 2 when the album came out

bachna84 likes this.
  15. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I was 5 or 6? when I first heard it and it played every single car ride with my family to every single hockey game or trip anywhere from like 1999-2004.

I had incredibly fond memories of the cassette playing over and over again. This album shaped everything.

(I had 2 older brothers who listened to blink and I guess cool parents? who allowed it)

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I was definitely 12 years old when Enema dropped. I listened to "Mutt" on repeat for years to follow while showering and getting ready for school dances with hopes to slow dance with girls.

17. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I was 20... Ugh.

My friend was just getting me into the genre. I bought this and all previous blink releases along with Ignorance Is Bliss and everything to date from Face To Face. As good a music haul as one could have at once. Media Play haha.

18. BenSmith94

Trusted

That album has been illegally drinking for years tbh.

19. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

probably stole it from the mall

At least enema can stop wishing it's friends were 21

chewbacca110 and bradsonemanband like this.
  20. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

I was 12 going on 13, heard WMAA summer of 99 during back to school shopping. Dude Ranch was the only CD I owned at the time so hearing blink on the radio (and it being a song I didn't know at that) was huge.

bradsonemanband and .K. like this.
  21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I was 3 lol

22. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I was 9 when EOTS came out. Wild!

23. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

tdlyon likes this.
  24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I wasn't born yet :/

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.