Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1501

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I’m so sick of quarantine- whoa oh oh oh
    I’m so sick of quarantine- he’s so sick of
    I’m so sick of quarantine- whoa oh oh oh
    I’m so sick of quarantine- he’s so si-ick.

2. She said “let’s quarantine, if you know what I mean, let’s wear masks while we do the task” nah nah nah nah nah nah.

3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

My friend thinks GD is the best song they’ve written since TOYPAJ era lol.

cbronder1 and bradsonemanband like this.
  4. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

As much as I think this is a joke, I am truly wishing and hoping they’re writing LP10 and that there is another “she said”.

cbronder1 likes this.
  5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Does Matt Skiba...have a gut? Dude has been one of those insanely skinny people forever.

6. TheJMan

Trusted

Mark said in a Q&A online a week or so ago that they have been writing music recently.

ChampsMusic likes this.
  7. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

I did see that. Just curious if it’s a separate album, a Nine DLX, or off EP/singles. The LP10 comment has me intrigued.

TheJMan and Kuri44 like this.
  8. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

It is crazy to me that we'll get a 10th Blink album.

9. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Looking forward to “Ten”. Love the quality and quantity of music coming from these guys since Skiba joined the band.

cbronder1 likes this.
  10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I'm excited for more She Said's.

11. Kuri44

12. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

New Blink music. Yes.

Happy to hear how they are consistently working on new music, with singles and mention of writing for album Ten. Also happy they’ve managed to sneak in some other stuff too like Alkaline Trio’s last EP.

13. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

I really appreciate blink182italia, tons of interesting things about this band I would've never otherwise known. Like the fact that Travis can sing and also has absolute pitch???

14. Kuri44

Yeah idk where/how they get all details/info, but it’s impressive. IIRC, I saw a comment one time where they said they didn’t even discover blink until like 2010/2011 (or at least post hiatus) so it’s pretty cool to see people still so passionate about this band all these years later

Daniel182, .K. and Onlyadirector like this.
  15. Heron182

Regular

There a video of him singing?

SeanOsman likes this.
  16. Kuri44

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

This is how I know I'm getting old and out of the loop. Never heard of Powfu before, I go to his Spotify and he has 30 million monthly listeners, and this song has almost 400 million plays. Where did he come from lol

Song is catchy! I knew it was gonna be good when I saw beabadoobee was on it.

Onlyadirector likes this.
  18. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Can't wait for her new stuff. She's about to get seriously big. Single for debut album drops next month!

19. MRose24

Regular

Versions start around 4:30 in the video. Looks like there’s some acoustic versions with Travis on drums.

20. AlwaysEvolving21 May 29, 2020
    (Last edited: May 29, 2020)
    AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I can't believe I'm this excited for a MGK album. My Bloody Valentine is currently SOTY for me haha. Its just so fun.

I like how he asks for fan feedback on that stuff. Straight to the source haha. Wish more artists would do that. It's very interesting.

Kuri44, chewbacca110, MRose24 and 2 others like this.
  21. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Honestly MGK gets a huge amount of hate on here but Hotel Diablo was solid and he's only got better since then. I've got high hopes for My Ticket To My Downfall.

Kuri44 and MRose24 like this.
  22. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Mark said "old school blink fans will like it" about Quarantine on his twitch

23. If I don't like it, was I even an oldschool Blink fan then?

[​IMG]

24. drummerAVA

Trusted

Ohh we’ll SEE about that Mark... lol

25. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I feel like blink has been saying new blink will sound like old blink for years.

[​IMG]

Nick Jagger likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.